[Hate]

TW:Ed,Hate,

Sapnap's POV:

Karl's been busy lately and he hasn't streamed in a few months. I'm not saying he has to stream or that he owes it to his viewers but I think they really wanna see him.

I went into his room and hugged him. "Love? Are you okay?" I asked he nodded then continued doing what he was doing.

I spun his chair around so it was facing me. "Karl. I asked Are you okay? I did. want an awnser." I said not in a rude way in a some what demanding voice?

"Yeah I'm fine" he sounded exhausted. He tried to spin his chair back around but struggled. "Love you sound really exhausted wanna take a break?" I asked he just looked down.

"Love look at me" so he did. We held eye contact this let me take a proper look at him. He was pale,he had dark eye bags under his eyes and he just looked dead.

I gasped and this sent Karl alert. "Love you look terrible...how about you take the day off and we can spend it together?" I suggested he shook his head and turned back to him computer.

"Sap? Listen I love you but could you get out please?" He asked I left him alone and went into my room. It's not like I'd be bored or anything I was just playing Minecraft with Dream and George.

Karl's POV:

I was scrolling through Twitter reading all the hate about me. I knew that all of it was true and I needed to do something about it so I read through the ones that were mostly there.

That was mainly my weight. I'm trying to loose it it's working but it's exhausting. It's so upsetting seeing Sapnap eat by himself just because I can't eat.

I know that if I even gain the tiniest bit of weight everyone would come for me. Then there were other tweets saying I was to skinny and that I needed to eat more.

I didn't know what to do this was confusing my brain so much. I kept reading even when I had tears streaming down my face and only my desk.

I scrolled and scrolled until I heard footsteps. That was when I closed my tab and Writer my eyes. Sapnap came in and snaked his arms around me.

"Love your crying what happened?" He said putting his hands on my cheeks. "Nothing don't worry..." I said "I just got something in my eye and it made me tear up" I said laughing.

Sapnap Just laughed believing it. He soon left and I continued endlessly scrolling I don't know what I needed to do...

I decided to just shut down my computer and curl up into bed. I wanted to just curl up and die. I've tried doing everything to make them happy but nothing working...

Sapnap's POV:

I went into Twitter just to see what's new because I don't really keep up with everything. Nothing new but I saw Karl getting a lot of hate.

As I scrolled down more and more there was tons of hate. Weather that was telling him to go kill himself,that he's fat,that he don't deserve to live,he's a waste of space,he's to annoying and loud.

I read through all of it. He's definitely seen these THERES no way he hasn't. I went up to him room and saw him curled into a ball on his bed.

I sat next to him and he looked at me. "Hey...Love you've been getting a ton of hate online and I know you've read through it are you okay? None of them things are true" I said running my hands through his hair.

"I...It's just I don't know what to do with myself anymore" he said sitting up and laying on my shoulder. "I'm trying to do everything that they want...I know I haven't been eating...I think you've kinda gotten the idea of why...I know there just words but there like knives to me..." he explained.

I just put him on my lap and hugged him like I never wanted to let go.

I LOVED WRITING THIS CHAPTER