chapter 4 (reunion)

Months passed by since Hope left and Hope was having one of her best lifes. With no humanity, just killing people and doing what she wants.

I was in a bar drinking bourbon, until someone gave me a letter." Hm what is that?"

A letter for you it's unknown." I opened it
I didn't know who she is her name was Aurora de Martel." Hope Mikaelson I can't wait to meet you, I hope that we will meet one day and end what you father started. A war." Hm? Aurora, I throwed the letter, welp I guess I will have to kill that bitch.

I left the bar and went in my car, I realised that I needed some Weapons, I knew exactly where I should go for some Weapons.

Josies POV:

My dad woke up after some months, I was happy about, I even stopped caring for Hope, that's what I believe, my sister thinks that I'm still in love with her.

Anyways I went to the living room and took a seat next to Mg." Good morning Mg." Mg smiled at me." Good morning Josie." I smiled. Then my sister came.

"Hello lovely sister and Hello Mg" she took a seat next to Mg and they kissed.
"Get a room you two!" I then left them while the were chuckling.

I went to my dorm, looking for what I should wear, I actually did find something, I wore a blue top shirt and some black straight jeans. I smiled at myself." Gosh I look stunning!"

"Yes you do." I turned and saw Hope smirking." What the fuck Hope!?" Then I realised she was back." Didn't you miss me." She started walking closer to me.
"No I actually didn't, what even do you want here?"

"I want some Weapons and I know this place has some great weapons." She smiled." Yeah and you really think that we will give you them?"

Hope chuckled." You know I can kill all of you right." Josie chuckled, while Hope looked at Josie confused." You realise I can kill you too? You see the last time you forgot something."

Hope sighed." But right now your hopeless you know with no weapon and we both know that you wouldn't dare to kill me."

"Why are you so sure of that?" Hope smirked." Because you love me." Josie chuckled." No I actually don't and I am over you."

Hope smirked." Yeah whatever you say Josie, we both know that if I kiss you right you won't stop me."

Josie blushed." Screw you Hope!" Hope just chuckled." Well maybe I do know what I'm saying, your not over me."

Hope was looking at Josie up and down while bitting her down lip." Anyways would you do the honour to show me where the weapons are?"

I rolled my eyes." Hmmm.. wait let me think a bit, yeah no, I have no time for this you know." Hope rolled her eyes.
"Oh come on Josie, be a little nice to me."

She was coming closer to me where we were some inches apart." Hope would you mind, not the time for you little tricks."

Hope just chuckled." What are you talking about Josie? I'm not doing anything." Why is Hopes eyes so attractive!

Hope just smirked." Well Jo. I'm sure that if I put you in this bed, your gonna have the best day of your life."

I pushed Hope to the side, while she chuckled." Oh what Josie? Scared that your gonna fall in love with me again?"

"Gosh your annoying. Let me just do then honour for you to get what you want arleady. Follow me."

Hope smirked, well it worked. They started walking to the gym where the weapons are.

Finch, Ethan and Jed where there. Finch then said." What the hell is she doing here?" Ethan and Jed looked confused.

Josie sighed." Don't worry she is just here to take some things she needs and then she will leave." Hope nodded.