Going Back

We were back in the little curtain area the villagers allowed us to barrow. Everyone sat around me and Yona as we finished explaining what had happened.

"A villager really took you below ground?!" Yun questioned angrily. "Yeah." Yona confirmed nodding her head. Gija's hand grew. "Damn them. Not only do they refuse to respect you, but they tried to trap you underground. They must be determined to incur my wrath!" Gija growled in a loud angry tone.

"Calm down. Your such a sheltered kid. You want to kill common villagers? Grow up." Hak said. Rising his weapons angrily as a menacing mood seemed to surrounded him.

"You should grow up yourself, former general." Yun lectured. Gija and Hak quickly calm down. Yun turns to Gija. "But, are you sure that man was the Blue Dragon.?" Yun asks.

"Yes." Gija insisted. "Then why did he run away?" Hak chimes in not so easily convinced. "I don't know." Gija admits. "The Blue Dragon, the villagers... What's going on with this place." Gija mutters.

"They're both dragon villages, but this ones the polar opposite of the White Dragons village." Yun began. "What's do you mean?" I asks curiously tilting my head slightly.

"Since we saw the White Dragon's village first, this village appeared different. But know that I think about it, maybe the White Dragon's village was an exception. These villagers don't revere read hair, and they don't regard the dragon's power as exalted. They may even thinks it's abominable. The villagers and the Blue Dragon may actually regard us only as intruders." Yun droned on.

"That's ridiculous! The four dragons warriors must hasten to join their master immediately. Once I meet the princess, up until the the moment I left the village, I didn't hesitate." Gija argued.

"You don't hesitate enough." Yun replies. Gija floss his arms and puts on a cute smile. "Of course not." Gija agrees happily. "That wasn't a compliment." Yun corrected.

"But, he saved me. The Blue Dragon had gentle hands. I want to meet and speak with him." Yona protested not wanting to believe the Blue Dragon considered us intruders. I nodded my head in agreement. "I wanna meet him to!" I added.

"So your going back into that maze?" Yun sighed. "Yes." Me and Yona said in unison looking up at Yun. "Even after that scary ordeal, your not fazed at all. You've got guts, Princess. You too May for a kid your way to calm about it." Yun....complimented?

I shivered. "I'm not afraid of two must. Just, bandits. I hate bandits." I mumbled. "Let's go! There was something at the dead end, right?" Yun announces. Looking towards me since I was the one who found the button. I nodded.

We all began to leave the room when Hak catches Yona's arm. Yona turns around to face Hak. "Stay here, Princess." Hak demanded. "Hak?" Yona mutteres.

"Yun and I will find the Blue Dragon." Hak decided. "What are you saying? I shall go." Gija protested raising a hand to his chest to emphasize the I part.

"Okay, we're counting on you, White Snake." Hak agrees waving goodbye. "What?!" Gija scowls angrily. "In any case don't go back there, Princess. Wait outside and~" Hak began. "No." Yona cut in.

A shocked looked crossed Hak's face. "Gija, Yun, May and I will so. You wait here, Hak." Yona insisted stubbornly. You go girl. "Gija knows the Blue Dragon's location, And Yun knows the way. And I must meet the Blue Dragon and I'm sure May feels the same way. I believe that is my job." Yona explained.

"Please." Yona pleaded. Hak rubbed the back of his head. "And someone has to stay outside and watch for the villagers. I'm the only one left, so I have to do it?" Hak complained still holding Yona's hand.

"Because I know I can depend on you. I'll be careful not to let anything like that happen again. Besides I had May with me." Yona tried to reassure. I gave a nervous smile when she mentioned my name.

Hak didn't say anything. Yona leans software to see his face as he lowered his chin. "Hak?" She asked. Hak pulled Yona close resting his chin on her hands that were raised to her face.

"This time, come back. Otherwise I'll stick annoyingly close to you from now on." Hak commanded. "Hak.... I don't want to be annoyed. So I'll be careful." Yona replied. I'm pretty sure that was supposed to be a little romantic, Yona. Way to kill the mood.

"Yes, please do." Hak agreed looking annoyed himself. "I pity him." Yun uttered under his breath as he watched the two. Yun and Yona then felt the room. Me and Gija began to follow when Hal called out. "Hey, White Snake." Gija looked over his shoulder an angry look on his face. "I'm not a White~!" Gija began but stopped as he saw Hak serious face.

"Take care of her." Hak instructed. He glanced at me. "And the kid." Hak added. Gija smirked "I know." He said smiling down at me as he ruffled my hair. We them began to gently push me along.

We all walked down the hall. "Princess, you're actually a bit scared without the Thunder Beast, aren't you?" Yun asked teasingly. Yona went into a mad frenzy waving her arms up and down. And shacking her hear. "Yun don't say that." She cried.

Yona's frenzy quickly ended. "When Hak's around, I rely on him too much." She admitted. "Doesn't the Thunder Beast want you to rely on him?" Yun asked even though what he was saying was more of a statement.

"Yes, but Hak actually served my late father. He's still following my fathers orders. " Yona agreed. "I don't think that's the only reason." I hinted a smile curling my lips.

"Hak didn't like being a general or a body guard. I can't do it yet, but someday, I'd like to set Hak free." Yona continued as we reached the same dead end.

"Uh? The dead end had a hidden passage?" Yun asks doubtfully as he looked at the stone wall blankly. I nod. "Watch." I whisper as I feel against the wall and eventually end up pushing the button. The passage appeared again.

We turn around to tell Gija it open to find his back is to us. "Gija, let's go!" I cheered excited to explore the cave. Gija didn't move. I walked over to him and tugged on his robe sleeve. "What's wrong?" I gulped worriedly.

Gija turns around and looks down at me giving me a comforting smile. "Ah, nothing. The Blue Dragon is in there. I'll wait out here. You three go ahead."Gija reported. "Huh? Why?" I pestered worriedly.

Gija exchanged a glance with Yun and nodded. Moments later Yun spoke up. "It's all right. This handsome genius knows the way." Yun reassured. "I'll depend on you." Gija added. Yun looked at the silver haired dragon and gave him a tums up. "Got it!" Yun then took my hand and dragged my away Yona walking ahead of us.

"Wait...... Something's wrong..... I wanna stay."I uttered under my breath. The door began to close. I had a slight second to see through and saw a large group of men surrounding Gija. "Now, then..." Gija said and the door closed.
Gija.....