𝖔𝖓𝖊

Meeting Bloom

I fall on my bed, breathing heavily. My traveling bag sits innocently in the corner next to Stella's, as if packing them hadn't taken up so much of my little energy. I close my eyes in hopes of getting some rest, but my mark(A silver moon on top of two golden suns) glows. I groan, already knowing what this was about. ''I know you might be very busy now and I'm really, really, so sorry to leech, but I need your help,'' Stella nervously laughs. ''I'm on Planet Earth, in a little city called Gardenia? I think?'' My eyebrow twitches in annoyance. What was she doing an entire dimension away from Solaria?!

Not wasting any more time, I summon my dimensional ray. I extend my arm and fire the gun right next to my bed, still too sluggish to move. The General was one wicked man. When the portal was wide enough, I banished the gun and got up. After stretching ever so slightly, I walk through the portal. Swiftly catching a blur of red, I throw it to a wall, and it disappears into gold dust. Great, she's dealing with ghouls now. Hopefully, it's not an infestation. That would be horrible. A ginger-haired female gasps as the portal closes. ''Where's the Princess?''

She opens her mouth to answer, I assume, but Stella rolls out of a house and stops at my feet. ''Hey there,'' She groans, clutching her head. I click my tongue and transform immediately.

(Outfit: Sparkly black right-sleeved bodysuit paired with ankle-length black boots, elbow-length golden black on her left, and wrist glove of the same color on the right. Has transparent powder blue butterfly wings with pointed edges.

Hair: Raven hair in a high ponytail with a black band holding it up. Her bangs on each side of her head fall to her tits.)

A blue troll walks out of the house, breaking either side of the door in an attempt to get out. More ghouls ran out from behind him with a yellow ogre wearing a smug smirk behind them. I help her to her feet as the enemies come forward. ''Deal with the ghouls. I've got the troll and ogre,'' I kick the troll away from the girls and fire two balls of magic at it. When it lands on the wall, my attack collides with it, creating a small explosion. Due to the magic resistance of troll skin, it stands, albeit disoriented. The ogre lunges at me but I wrap my water whip around his fist, throwing him next to the troll.

''See? I told you she was good,'' I hear Stella tell the redhead. I roll my eyes and focus on the fight. The troll roars angrily after it shakes its head. With confidence from the ogre's spurring, it rushes at me with its fists clenched. It throws an array of quick punches at me, but I avoid each one. When its fist gets temporarily stuck on the ground, I release a water beam on it, leaving its back smoking ever so slightly.

It grunts and gets up. ''Get that fairy!'' The ogre flinches at my glare. ''Tidal wave!'' Water circles around the troll and closes in on his body. It suddenly explodes and I use the troll's moment of confusion to kick it as far back as I can. I pant slightly. It's so hard to fight two, well, one magic creature when you're low on energy. Suddenly, a thin black rope wraps around the troll's neck, strangling it. ''Hah! I got him!'' Riven's familiar voice excitedly yells, tugging the rope tighter. ''I wouldn't get so cocky if I were you, after all, this is our first mission,'' Sky states, leaning lazily on his sword.

Riven snorts and pulls harder but the troll grabs the wire behind him and throws Riven over his shoulder. I form a shield underneath him and float him gently to the ground. He nods in thanks and eagerly rushes back to the fight. Idiot. I fire a plasma ball at the troll, knocking him into Timmy's misfired beam. Stella and the redhead from before walk forward, stopping next to me. ''You were supposed to be at the Solarian mall,'' I state, not looking back. ''Explain yourself and choose your words very carefully,''

''U-Um, the ogre wants my scepter so he kinda attacked me and he somehow teleported us here, and she-'' She gestures to the redhead, ''Saved me,'' My eye twitches. ''You could've teleported yourself back to Solaria with your scepter,'' She laughs. ''I was low on energy,'' I sigh. I finally turn to face the girls and bow to the Earthling. ''On behalf of Solaria, I want to thank you for rescuing our Princess,'' She exchanges a glance with Stella. ''Woah, you can stand. It's fine,''

''So, what's your name?'' I ask, standing upright. ''Bloom Peters. It's a pleasure to meet you,'' She responds with a kind smile. ''Likewise,'' My senses tingle and I fire a water ball at the ogre who tried to escape. ''That was awesome!'' Someone exclaims behind me. ''Focus and fight or you'll see how 'awesome' I can be firsthand, Timmy!'' The ogre in the background throws Riven to the ground. Still an idiot. I fire another water ball, though this one was followed closely by two different ones, one in orange, the other in yellow. ''I told you, you could do it,'' Stella exclaims with a smile. ''Then I really am a fairy,''

Confusion brews in me. Weren't Earth fairies extinct? My eyes narrow as I give her a one-over. She doesn't seem like a threat though my magic seems to want to annihilate her as soon as possible. I trust my magic more than appearances so in conclusion, I don't trust her at all. The boys and I surround the ogre, readying our weapons or in my case, spells. He nervously looks around and then whispers, ''Her majesties are going to be so mad,'' He clasps his hand and disappears in a tower of purple energy. The troll struggles in the earth a Timmy clasps a capture brace around its neck.

''Now to meet our saviors,'' Stella leads Bloom forward. ''That's Riven,'' The magenta-haired male glares at them as usual with a grunt. Still salty from being tossed around. ''Prince Sky,'' She bats her lashes at him and he winks. I wonder how he'd feel if I told him she's already planning their wedding and designing her wedding dress. I guess I'll hold onto that piece of information. ''There's Timmy,'' He waves with a smile. ''Brandon, Prince Sky's squire,'' She gestures to the blonde next to Sky. Bloom stares at him for a while, making me slightly uneasy. ''And lastly, Serenella, my prison guard,'' I roll my eyes at her description. ''More like babysitter,'' I say as I lose my transformation.

(Outfit: White shirt with black leather pants, a silver belt with a single chain fastened to the side of her trousers. A black jacket with elbow-length sleeves, paired with fingerless gloves on her left hand and the other a band-aid from her elbow to her wrist. A silver choker sits comfortably on her neck with rings of the same color on her right hand. Finally, she wears black boots with white laces.

Hair: Raven hair held up in a high ponytail with a black band holding it up. Her bangs on each side of her head fall to her tits.)

I feel eyes on me but I'm not bothered enough to face the culprit. I wave my hand and the ray appears in my palm. ''We'll see you girls later!'' Sky yells over the whirring of their portal. ''Bye!'' Stella waves happily. She's so down bad. ''We're going home too, Stella,'' Her smile drops. ''Huh?'' I ready the gun as I speak. ''If your parents find out about this, they'll have my head. I've got to get you home before anyone realizes I let you out on your own,'' Her eyes widen fearfully. ''But you can stay here too, I mean Bloom wouldn't mind, would you?'' She eagerly turns to the redhead with widened, pleading eyes. I resist the urge to roll my eyes.

''No, I don't think my dad would, either,'' She replies with a shrug. ''See? If we both don't return they'll just assume you're with me!'' This time I do roll my eyes. ''Unlogical. They might think we're in trouble, and that would get us even more punishment,'' I respond. Her lower lip trembles and I sigh. Here comes the dramatics. Yay. ''I can send them a text, a holographic message, a royal declaration! Please don't send me away!'' She hysterically pleads, kneeling in front of me with her hands clasped in front of her face. She pouts deeply. I sigh yet again and banish my dimensional ray. ''You have five minutes to send the message, Your Highness,'' I snap my fingers and the damaged property fixes itself.

Stella rises to her feet and hugs me tightly before turning to Bloom, jubilating her stay in Gardenia. Solaris, I desperately need a nap...