Lights out

You were busy the whole day. You looked down at your list that your mother asked you to do before she left somewhere with your dad.

To-Do List:

*clean up kitchen
*dry and put away the dishes
*clean and organize your bedroom
*Buy some groceries please (grocery list is on the counter)
*sweep and mop
~Mom,Dad and (S/n)

Great...You just got back from training, exhausted and now they left you with chores...GREAT! Could it get any worse?! You suddenly heard a thunder noise and saw your house lights turn off. ".......FUCK WHY DID I ASK THAT?!" You held my hands out in front of you as you walked around carefully, trying not to crash into anything. You lead myself to the kitchen to look for the candle and lighter. You suddenly felt a...cloth. You knew it wasn't that but it felt warm. It soon moved you moved your hands away.

"Hey there...need help?" You knew that voice.

"J-Jack....what you doing here..?"

"Well...I saw the lights went off, thinking you probably need help since you can barely see in the dark..." You sighed.

"Thanks...all I need is my candle and lighter..."

"You mean this candle?"

A fire appeared and you saw E.J.'s face inches away from yours. You blushed and stepped back. "Well...I'll explain to my mom and dad about not cleaning up..." You looked at E.J. and took the candle putting it in a candle holder. You walked upstairs. 'I'll clean my room then go to get the groceries'. When you entered your room you looked at the time. 8:32 p.m. You started cleaning your room as E.J. sat on your bed.

~~~~~~~SKIP TIME ~~~~~~~

Once your finished, you looked over at the time 8:58 p.m.,'Well I guess I still have time to go grocery shopping...but where are my parents and (bro/sis)' you thought. You suddenly felt hands around your waist and turned to see E.J. hugging from behind you. You blushed and he moved his mask a bit and kissed your cheek. You blushed deeper and looked away. "Sorry you zoned out and I felt like doing that...just for attention..." You blushed like a tomato and pushed his hands away.

"W-Wanna go gro-grocery shopping with m-me...?" You stuttered out.

"Sure!..."

You walked downstairs with the candle and grabbed the list and money by the side off the counter. You walked out with E.J. and locked the door. E.J. held your hand after walking out of the door. You blushed, looking down and hands interlocked with each other.

Hey you guys ^•^ hope you like it so faarr~~ I haven't updated ina while and sorry for that. Have any questions go ahead and comment I'll gladly answer and it doesn't matter what questions they are like get-to-know-me kinds or where-the-hell-you-been-at kinds or silly kinds ^•^. SHARE, VOTE AND COMMENT~~ WOOF~