Plot & Cast!

Plot:

Christmas Eve is fast approaching, and no gang is better at getting all set for the big day than The Bad Guys!

But even though it's already been a few months after their last adventure, and even though The Bad Guys are good now, there's still one of them who now can't decide between going good or staying bad.

And that someone...is Tiffany Fluffit.

So imagine her surprise once she and her friends find out that this year, Christmas has been unexpectedly canceled! And to add some extra wintry spice to that gingerbread, it's all due to Tiff (And the rest of the gang as well, but mostly Tiff!) visiting the North Pole, overhyping herself on holiday treats, and making Santa Claus' sleigh get too overloaded on gifts!

What's a formerly-bad-but-now-good girl to do?

Why, be BOTH, of course!!

Thus, it's now all up to Tiff to save Christmas on her own! Plus, she'll get help from Mr. Wolf, Ms. Tarantula, Mr. Shark, and Mr. Piranha, of course. But most of all, Tiff will prove to her friends that maybe this holiday season, there's no need to decide what side to be on, and that they can try being both good AND bad!

Well, that...and if they could only try to get on Santa's nice side, though.

Cast:

Lilly Singh as Tiffany Fluffit, a good-natured woman, super-sweet and cheerful news reporter, and leader of The Good Bad Guys. Once she learns that Christmas will be unexpectedly cancelled this year, Tiff will use her Bad Guy skills to help Santa out, get whatever she or her friends may want on their wish lists, and somehow save the holidays!

Sam Rockwell as Mr. Wolf, a pickpocket grey wolf and the co-leader of The Good Bad Guys.

Awkwafina as Ms. Tarantula, a sharp-tongued expert hacking redknee tarantula also known as "Webs".

Vladimir Caamaño as Mr. Piranha, a Bolivian red-bellied piranha and the short-fused "muscle" of the gang.

Ron Funches as Mr. Shark, a master-of-disguise great white shark.

Kevin Michael Richardson as Santa Claus, a jolly fellow who delivers toys and presents to all the good boys and girls of the world. Once his sleigh is too overloaded on gifts, he decides to cancel Christmas. But not til a certain good girl and her gang volunteer to safely deliver all the presents on the sleigh before Christmas Day arrives!