A Fateful Accident

In the picturesque town of Meadowville, nestled between rolling hills and meandering streams, there lived a young man named Askia. Askia was a simple soul, content with the ordinary routines of life. But as fate would have it, his life was about to take an extraordinary turn.

One sunny afternoon, while crossing the bustling main street of Meadowville, Askia found himself lost in thought. His mind was preoccupied with the monotony of his daily existence: the same job, the same meals, and the same faces. Lost in contemplation, he failed to notice the blaring horn of a speeding car hurtling toward him.

In the blink of an eye, Askia's life came crashing to an end—or so he thought.

As his consciousness faded, he experienced a bizarre sensation. Colors swirled around him, and his body felt weightless. Then, as abruptly as it had begun, it stopped. Askia opened his eyes, only to find himself in a body that was not his own. He was no longer a human; he was a small, fluffy cat.

Panic surged through Askia's feline form as he tried to comprehend his new reality. The world around him was unfamiliar, and the ground beneath him felt warm and soft. His once articulate voice had been replaced by the pitiful mewling of a cat.

His confusion and fear must have been palpable because, in that moment, a kind-hearted woman with a heartwarming smile bent down and scooped him up. She cradled him gently in her arms and said, "You poor thing. Abandoned on the roadside like this. Don't worry, little one, you're safe now."

The woman, whose name was Sarah, had a reputation in Meadowville for rescuing and caring for animals. She decided to name the cat Sengu—a name that held a special place in her heart.