love

mélange in mm .

I clicked the enter button as I watched the google chrome work its business on my Apple computer. I wasn't really use to dating websites because I mean I had a lot of time on my hands . like for one I had to make sure my mom was doing " okay " in her new apartment in Habor Twofold. Then I had to make sure my daddy's barber shop " Melly's Barber shop " was doing well with everything in place . and for me Mélange, well I had to make sure my fashion designers school was doing GREAT ! you see I do have a lot of thinks to worry about . the last thing on my mind was a Guy that I probably won't even or ever marry .

Well let me introduce myself , my name is Mélange Lianee Moore . I'm only 24 years old , I didn't grow up with any drug abusers around me or my dad left me and my mom . I grew up sorta okay I mean I got anything I wanted sometimes . for starters my dad didn't always work at the most " popular " barber shop in New Jersey. He would just give people mail everyday My father worked at the Post Office and you wouldn't believe how much money they make before " Taxes " comes around . My mom use to do hair with her best friend Key they had there own shop called " key & Kay's "but that failure ended once I turned 14 . so after that my mom just stopped working she didn't think she was good at nothing else but doing hair . but once a few months she would do some girls hair . that we're her friends I don't have any brothers or sisters im the only child to be honest. I'm a sweet girl and everything I just hate being taken of granted. but if I do feel disrespected I will pop on you . best believe this 5'1 chica has the hands and still will pop no matter what age .

I looked at the www.weloveothers. com website feeling like I shouldn't do this . I mean I could just go to the club and find a guy and just fuck him . but I didn't want that . I wanted more , I wanted to be loved and happy I even wanted to have my own family .

I clicked on the " sign up " button . putting all my information and a picture of myself showing my whole body . I instantly started to add many guys not paying attention to there age's or anything. I didn't mind having men comment under my pictures and inbox me freaky things or so . I can say I'm use to it . and by saying that I mean at the age of 15 I did fall in love with a guy who would didn't even care about me or my feelings . but always played with my feelings all of the time . I mean till I went to high school . And by playing with my feelings I mean saying how cute I was and how he would date me but we had to be " special friends " . but that all failed once he started asking me for pictures, and what did I do ? I sent them because I wanted him to like me and love me . But after that I couldn't get my mind off him I was in deep . but like I said before that all failed once I went to high school .

I suddenly I stop day dreaming once I heard a loud bell come from my computer making me jump off like a cat when it's about to rain . I quickly clicked on the message sign blinking . and read what a handsome guy named " Shawn " sent me . " hey beautiful " the message read . I smirked and started to type faster than sonic

Mélangethequeen - Hey Handsome ;)<3

Shawnisthekid - have we met before I felt like we have ?

I looked at my computer raising my left eyebrow up . I shrugged my shoulders not caring because I know I never meant someone as cute as " Mr . Shawn " in my life .

Mélangethequeen- no I don't think so why ?

shawnthekid- because I feel like I seen your beautiful face before but maybe we never met idk lol . deju vu I'm guessing ?

Shawn was a little different and to be honest I liked different I didn't like normal .

Mélangethequeen- lol oh . well I definitely know if I ever seen someone as handsome as you .

I bit down on my bottom lip as I sent him that message I looked at my red computer not taking my eyes off it . I smiled brightly once I saw that he responded back .

shawnthekid- cute . for a cute lady .

I rolled my eyes and laughed this guy Mack game was honestly the worse I felt like I was a old lady about 50 looking for a man trying to be sexy . I read Shawn's message not even trying to think about what I was thinking about a few minutes ago . I was honestly disturbed. and I was not turned on not even a bit .

I looked at the other message I received from a guy name " Flynigga123 " I honestly didn't like the way he put that as his username it was awkward and I felt like he would be a " old nigga " .

I clicked off his but something catched my eye when I saw a guy named " KingCarts17 . " I honestly knew the name " King Carts " I mean he was very popular out here in New Jersey he had the ladies and was gorgeous and even knew how to sing . I was in love the King Carts just because of his looks and how he took care of business
I saw that king even sent me a message I quickly clicked the message responding faster than a groupie .

Mélangethequeen- Hii ;)

Kingcarts17- what's up ? where you from ma?

I smirked at his comment " ma " I even bet it sounded great coming off his lips since he was from Atlanta.

Mélangethequeen- nothing much watching a movie , and I'm from jersey I seen you before lol . we live in the same part .

Kingcarts17- you fr? I ain't never seen a cute girl like you around jersey . lol

I couldn't help but laugh King was cute and seemed like he had a good personality. people were even scared of him a little .

King & I texted all night we even exchanged numbers and facetime till we both went sleep . King was pretty funny for a tough guy he was even being a little flirty . but I didn't mind I always went through things like this. this was normal .

--------------------------------------------

I woke up feeling like someone was watching me , I rubbed my eyes and looked at my iPhone 6 nearly jumping out of my skin as I saw King looking at me with dreamy eyes .

" you look beautiful when you sleep " King spoke laughing a little .

I raised my left eyebrow confused and scared a little . what the heck was going on ?

" sike nah shawty I'm just joking . I just woke up also and I only seen you sleep for a min or so . till you started to go trippy jumping up and shit ." king said getting up from his bed .King grabbed his phone looking at me through face time .

" anyway good morning " I spoke trying to change the subject I didn't wanna talk about me sleeping because I didn't care . King nodded and pinched his nose laughing " damn Mel when was the last time you brushed " King screamed .

I rolled my eyes and quickly hung my phone up laughing . King was very very different we even talked about our love life's and he said that " he loves hard " and I deeply started to fall in love with him after that .