1

Jimmy jr pov

Me and tina are in her bedroom because I'm helping her pack for her plane tomorrow. I don't want her to leave but I also don't want to stop her from doing what she wants. And apparently what she wants is to go to a place with lots of poisen snakes and spiders. Don't ask me why because I have no idea. To be completely honest with you I hope she hates it and is home within a week. But I know that won't happen. I've looked on a map and it's only a couple hours away from alaru (sorry is I spelt that wrong) witch is cool I guess but still and what happens if she falls in love and completely forgets about me what do I do then it's not like where a couple. Shore we made out a few times and have been on dates but nothing serious. And it's not like I can go with her my dad was very strict about staying to help at the restaurant.

"TINA MUM SAID SHE NEEDS YOU!" Gene yelled from the kitchen.
"Gene don't yell I could have done that"
"THEN WHY DIDNT YOU MOTHER?"
we both started laughing as tina excited her room leaving me all alone to finish packing her books into the a bag.

~time skip cause lazy

"Tinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" I wine as she grabs her laptop of her desk.
"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees?"
She looked at me over her shoulder.
"Don't goooooooooooo" I frownd but she just laughed and came over and sat next to me and we watched YouTube for the rest of the night.

270 words

Sorry it sucks it my first book