Chapter 251 Space Vortex

Seeing that neither Wan Xiangxiang nor Mu Qing answered whether they wanted to join the team, Li Xing asked, "I wonder what you two mean?"

Mu Qing said seriously: "I listen to Dazhu!"

Wan Xiangxiang said: "I can also feel the sincerity of the two of you! It's just that Tieniu and I are not familiar with each other, and we don't understand the situation here. I'm afraid it will drag down your team!"

Lu Xiaoming didn't take it seriously and said: "This is not a big deal. As long as you join the team, the information we get can be shared with you. Moreover, we are just a team, and what we get individually will not be divided equally among the teams."

Wan Xiangxiang declined meaningfully: "Have everyone in your team agreed to the two of us joining? I seemed to have seen a bit of a dispute in your team just now. If your team's harmony is hurt because of us, we will feel bad. ." Lu Xiaoming said: "That's not a big deal. There are five of us, and only one of us disagrees. However, our team is relatively democratic, and we finally voted to let us invite you to the team."

Li Xing also echoed.

"It's hard to reject kindness, so I will accept it on behalf of the two of us. Please give me your guidance in the future." Wan Xiangxiang immediately agreed.

Following Li Xing and Lu Xiaoming, they returned to their team. There were five psychics in the team, three of whom were ninth-level psychics and two late-level eighth-level psychics, who were considered powerful in this area. The team is ready.

This planet is strange. Although there are no star beasts, there are many high-level superpowers coming.

There are more than 400 people ambushing nearby. Seventh- and eighth-level psychics account for about 80% of the group. There are about a dozen level 10 psychics, and the rest are ninth-level psychics.

Lu Xiaoming couldn't wait to say: "Brother Tieniu! Do you still have the popsicles you just ate? You see it's such a hot day and there's not even a shady place. It would be so refreshing to have a few popsicles!"

Mu Qing nodded and said, "Yes, I'll get some for you." As he said that, he took out a small box, which contained some diced fresh fruits. He took out a few wooden sticks and put them on the small box, and they condensed instantly. A few popsicles with fruit pieces inside.

He handed the popsicle in his hand to Lu Xiaoming.

Lu Xiaoming took a few popsicles and took a sip on one of them. He immediately felt that all the heat was gone, and immediately praised: "Brother Tieniu, your craftsmanship is so good! And the energy of this fruit piece is very sufficient. !”

When the slender girl in the team saw Lu Xiaoming getting high, she didn't even think of giving one to herself. She immediately stepped forward and said, "Xiao Ming! I don't think you can finish eating so much, so I'll help you share the load." Just one."

Lu Xiaoming laughed. She had just forgotten about it and hurriedly distributed the popsicles to the people in the team. Even Lu Yong received one.

Wan Xiangxiang was a little surprised. He thought that the two had different opinions and there might be a cold war for a period of time in the future. Now it seems that he really underestimated them.

The goal of this team has not been achieved, and there must be no quarrel now. Although Lu Xiaoming is petite and a girl, her ability to deal with interpersonal relationships is still good. She knows that she can't really have any bad feelings with the team members at this time.

The person who came to explain the current situation of the planet to Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing was Li Xing!

This is indeed the territory of the Lion-headed Red-Winged Lizard, but recently a lot of space vortexes have appeared in this area for some unknown reason. After these vortices appear for a certain period of time, some raw stones of the Dust Source Crystal will be ejected. Their small team can grab a few space vortexes. How many raw stones of dust source crystals they can catch in the space vortex depends on their ability.