Chapter 9

"Pampering her as dominant, pampered by her as submissive." - Kalvin

He placed her on the bed and kissed her forehead.

"I never leave you, My baby girl. You are my everything. And

I love you♡"

Then he got showers and placed himself next to her and hugged her.

In the middle of the night, he found Raelynn was missing by his next. His heart beats as much can, and he goes to bath and checks out everywhere to find but fails. He took his car key and his mobile went down. All the way, Kalvin's world was demolishing him.

"Where the hell you are, Raelynn? Do you run away from me? Did I do something bad? How am I going to find you this night? I'm ready to apologize to you on my knees! You're my planet! You're my only love! You're my wife!"

He suddenly focused his eyes that the kitchen light was on, and he rushed with all hope to see Raelynn. The scene made him chuckle in both solace.

Realynn was standing tip of her toe, in front of the refrigerator, hands trying to get chocolates at the top. Her childish act makes him blush and smile at her. Kalvin went side of her, and as she felt a strong gaze of him, her legs went away from control, when she was about to fall, he caught her with hands over her waist.

Their eyes locked together, but Raelynn was guilty about her act, as she was indirectly stealing his house chocolates. Kalvin lifted her and placed her on the countertop, her legs went around his waist and he placed his head on her neck and hugged her.

 Kalvin lifted her and placed her on the countertop, her legs went around his waist and he placed his head on her neck and hugged her

"I-I-I'm sorry," said with an embarrassment.

"May I know what my baby girl doing here in the middle of the night?" he asked her, her body shivering as his words down her spine and her neck got his breath.

"I-i-i came here...to get some chocolates... Aunt Rossie forbade me from eating chocolates " she replied with a sorrowful voice.

"Why did Aunt forbade my Girl?" he inquired her.

"I-i-i- already ate five packs, she warned me I would suffer from the cold. I'm sorry I didn't mean to steal chocolates " she said with guilt.

Kalvin giggles and lifts his face to her, "You already stole My heart, does it bother me? " He said and hugged her "It's not about chocolates My Goddess, it's about you can tell me, you know how much I went through? My heart tore into pieces when you were not in bed. I blame myself for losing you.do you know?"

"I'm sorry, you were sleeping so I don't want to disrupt you" she replied with the same guilt.

"I'm ready to be disrupted by you My Goddess "he replied and went away from her, holding her hands.