first day of high school ep1

Nova-It's my first day of high school ..... well I'm super excited to meet my new friends....but I hope that there are no boys in this school........

Lily- heyyyyyy....are you a new student here too??

Nova- yes! You're too new here!!let's be friends....

Lily- oh yeah!! Why not.... what's your name?btw I'm lily

Nova - ohh lily you have a beautiful name.... anyways nova here....

Lily-  oh thank you so much nova....you name is pretty as well.....so where do you lived earlier?

Nova- I live nere California...wbu

Lily-I live in Texas.

Nova- that's great you stay near by the school...

Lily-yeah! But uk it's a boarding school so we couldn't go out of here without the teachers permission.....ohh look nova! We have
Came ....

Nova-omg it is a really very big school...let's go inside to the school....   

*Some random guys*
Hey cuties wanna have
Fun tonight

Lily- No! Thankyou we are not interested at all...let's go nova...

Nova- hmm...lets go

Kai-where are you going dear nova?

*Pushes nova towards the wall*

Nova-please I beg you! Please let me go!  Please

Kai- baby girl are you scared of me?

Nova-please let--

Sabistan(class teacher)-kai! What the heck are you doing??!! Leave her let her go!!let her go... she's a new student.....

Kai-but ma--

Sabistan (class teacher)-just shut up!! If you do this again I'll take you to the principal ma'ams room...Kai how cruel you are can't you she's fainted???

Lily-nova!!!!nova!!!are you ok??can you hear me???

Sabistan(class teacher)- I think we should take her to the doctor's room...and the one who have done this to nova...he will only carry her to the doctor's room....

*Class keep quiet*
I don't want to hear any murmuring sounds....open your book every one .....

Kai- so ma'am should I take her to the doctor's room??

Sabistan(class teacher)- yes ofc go now!!

Lily-miss sabistan can I go with him actually I couldn't believe this guy...!!

Sabistan(class teacher)- hmmm... you're right you should go....

End of episode 1