Library ep3

**Hey baby gurl didn't you miss me???**

Nova-huh??!!? what!!!who is this???

Can't you see me
baby gurl??

Nova- stop joking and come out please...!!!who are you

I heard that tomorrow you're going to the principals room
For some complaining
Against a student??

Nova- are you Kai???and how do you know I'm going to the principals room??

Kai-quite smart you're....I have listened everything outside the doctor's room.....bruhh

***

***Kai pushes nova towards the book shelf***

Nova- Kai!! What are you doing let me go!!!!

Kai-shhhhh! don't make any noise baby gurl....or it will be not good for you

Nova-no I'm not going to stay quiet until and unless you leaves me...

Kai-okay then shout .... I'll too help you to scream more and more.....

***Kai started to suck
Nova's neck***

Nova-wha---are--yo-- doing ahhh!!ahh!

Kai-ill let you go if you say "daddy please let me go"

Nova- no--never I'm going to say that......ah!!!!

Kai- okay!! I don't any problem you have this as a punishment baby gurl!
Later I'm going to do more with yo--........

Nova-daddy-daddy please let me go!!!!ahhhhmmm...

Kai- do you dare to tell anything about me to principal miss??

Nova-okay fine I'll not say anything to her but please let me go please I beg you please.......

Kai-byee byee baby gurl.... btw do you had fun or I had missed anything.....

Nova-get lost stupid!!!!!

Lily- Nova!!! Nova!!!!where aree you it's 1am and your still studying???

Nova-oh!! You're here I was just going to sleep let's go.......btw I think we shouldn't say anything to principal miss now....

Lily-what???but why??

Nova-i think we should give him some times maybe he stop behaving like that.....

Lily- do you believe that stupid fellow huh???do you think he's going to change????

Nova-maybe he will change we should give him time I think.............
......let see what happens

End of episode 3.