-1-

Trigger warning ⚠️: suicide attempt, suicidal thoughts, mentions of cutting and mentions of death

Giyuu's POV
Its raining outside, when it rains I like going on walks alone but this time felt different, in reality I knew where I was going and what I was going to do, I was going to jump off a cliff.

Nobody likes me, all the other Hashira hate me because they think I'm a snob them and that they belive I think I'm better than them but I don't, I just don't deserve to be a Hashira, afterall my bestfried died in final selection all because of me, Sabito he was defending me from that mangy fat Demon a-and he died.

I've been cutting my wrists for awhile now, this helps me feel better but sometimes I talk to Tanjiro about this but hes been on a mission with Zenitsu, Inoske and Nezuko, they have gone to a large village with multiple demons, I just hope their okay, sometimes I think they care about me but they probably dont.

As I'm walking through the puddles small splashes could be heard but I had just ignored it due to the rain, I'm probably imagining things, as I near the edge I stop and admire the veiw. I let my pony tail out and slowly I take my Haori off and fold it neatly before I place it down next to where I stand.

I begin edgeing near the leadge I hear heavy footsteps then that's when I feel arms wrapping around My waist pulling me closer to them and away from the edge, the person placed their head in the crook of my neck I tear up "why did you stop me?" I asked the unknown person "Tomioka, I should be asking you why you tried to commit suicide" the voice is familiar, It was Obanai.

Why, why would he stop me if anything I thought he wouldn't care if I had died. "Why did you try to do that Tomioka" Obanai says.

Soon it starts getting hard to breathe, I think im having a panic attack, Obanai notices this and he turns to face me, "hey calm down" he said placing his hands onto my face, his snake wasn't with him.

He pulls me back into a hug. Obani starts caressing my hair thus causing me to calm down, I felt so relaxed by this, slowly I feel myself drifting in and out of consciousness.

The soft pitter patter of the rain and crows crying in the distance was some what relaxing.
[-----------------------------]

If this Chapter does well I'll post the other <3
-Love Author-Chan