-2-

Trigger warning ⚠️: suicide attempt, suicidal thoughts, mentions of cutting and mentions of death

Obanai's POV
Giyuu was nearing the edge, he had let his hair out and took his Haori off, he was going to jump. I ran to giyuu and wrapped my arms around him as I dragged him back.

I felt like this was my fault, I feel ashamed. I had joined in all the bullying of him because I had always been in denial about my feeling towards him.

I dug my head into the crook of his neck "why did you stop me?" He asked with a shaking voice "Tomioka, I should be asking you why you tried to commit suicide" I said out of worry, thats when Giyuu had realized my voice and realized who i was.

he must-have not noticed I was following him, when I saw he left his house without and umbrella.
"Why did you try to do that Tomioka" I said upset and full of worry. I gripped his arm but he mustn't of noticed.

That's when he started having a panic attack so I turned around to face him "hey calm down" I say softly placing my hands on his face, I think he noticed Kaburamaru wasn't with me.

pulling him into a hug I started caressing his hair. Soon i felt Tomioka relax Into my touches. Eventually he fell asleep so I had to somehow pick him up and grab his Haori. As I was walking the crows went dead silent as the rain heaved as I arrived home.

As I opened my door Kaburamaru slithered to me taking intrigue in the other being who was with me. I closed the door with my door and began walking towards my room with Giyuu in my arms and Kaburamaru slithering behind me.

When we get to my room I place Giyuu's Haori onto my draws then I moved my blankets and placed Giyuu down, I took his shoes off then covered him with the blankets. Kaburamaru gets onto my bed and investigated the one laying down, she eventually snuggled in onto his chest. I grabbed Giyuu's Haori
I left the pair in my room.

I put his haori an mine into the wash to clean them, I then
wandered into my kitchen as I looked around my cupboards and fridge I find ingredients to make simmered salmon with Daikon, it was Giyuu's favorite I had overheard him talking about it with Mitsuri once.

After awhile I heard Giyuu groan so I stopped doing the dishes and go to my room. When I walk in I see Kaburamaru wagging her tail happily while he's patting her.

"She really likes you y'know" I said leaning in the door way "sorry I'm causing such a disturbance" Giyuu said not making eye contact,
"If you didn't want to cause disturbances  you wouldn't have attempted to kill yourself" I said walking towards him now.

I sit down next to him, in his sleep he must have moved. "Your Haori is in the wash also I made your favorite food, simmered Salmon daikon uh want some?" I asked as I put My hand on his thy, "oh uhm yes please Obanai" Kaburamaru climbed my arm and wrapped herself around me.
|-----------------------------|

Hey Guys the chapter one didnt do to well but oh well thats okay i dont mind posting chapter two, i hope you guys enjoy this eventually
Love Author-Chan