Chapter 14

They continued the journey to the Buzou Mountain after the rest in the resting place. They stopped for a few times to reach to the downhill. And the stops caused their expectation to arrive before sun rise became delayed. They arrived at downhill around 3 pm which almost evening. They parked their cars at downhill and looked around to check the way to the peak of Buzou Mountain.

"I don't think we can climb the mountain today, chief. The slippery ground may cause an accident especially to let our Prof. Shen to climb in her pregnancy condition. It's too risky today," Lin said as he checked the way to the peak of mountain and the others nod agreed too.

"Maybe we should camp here today and we will see the weather on tomorrow morning. Besides, to climb now, we may arrived at night. And the dark area may difficult our climb soon," Da Qing suggested in his human form.

Zhao Yunlan nods understand.

"Let's build the tents for resting tonight. Rong, we may need your help soon to burn the bonfire for the cold night tonight," Zhao Yunlan said to Rong as he ordered to his staffs to build the tents.

"Alright, Zhao Yunlan," Rong replied and he walks away to help the others to build the tents which he wanted to learn the mortal world things.

"Wifey, are you okay?" Zhao Yunlan asked in worry to see his wife is rubbing the pregnancy belly at the passenger seat in his car when the others are building the tents for them to rest.

"Yunlan, my pregnancy already 6 months and 2 weeks now. But I feel like I am pregnant for 8 months now with this big belly," Shen Wei whined while rubbing on her big belly.

Zhao Yunlan chuckles.

"Are you really okay for that?" Zhao Yunlan asked again.

Shen Wei nods.

"I am still fine, Yunlan. Please don't worry. With the ring with me now, I am fine to be closed with both of you and Mian. And with the big pregnancy now, I am fine to have the triple power from our babies," Shen Wei assured to Zhao Yunlan.

Zhao Yunlan nods understand and he lands a sloppy kiss on the lips of his wife. Shen Wei blushed to feel the plump lips from her husband now. But she didn't reject that kiss when she replied back without anyone seeing them at there. Zhao Yunlan feels happy to get a reply from his wife when he knows his wife is too cold for the kiss, hardly to get a replying kiss from his wife even they are alone. His wife is like an ice who hardly to melt. But with his fire around his wife, he will definitely melt his wife's ice heart.

"Yunlan, if one day your parents can't accept me, what will you do?" Shen Wei suddenly asked about Zhao Yunlan's family acceptance.

"Well, I am not an obedient son to my parents actually. I am not always follow their words. So, if one day they can't accept you, that's not my worry. I am just worried if you can't accept me in your life. You know sometimes I am selfish to protect my lover like I did to Yezhun and Rong," Zhao Yunlan stated with his assurance.

"So, you will be on my side instead of your parents?" Shen Wei asked to confirm.

Zhao Yunlan nods admitted. Shen Wei sighs in relief to hear that. She is afraid if one day Zhao Yunlan will be on his family side instead of her side for anything in their marriage life. Upon listening to Zhao Yunlan's assurance, Shen Wei feels relieved. She smiles to her husband before she lands a soft kiss on her husband's plump lips before she gets out from the car to get Zhujiu who tied up on the tree near the tents they built. Zhao Yunlan followed.

"Heipaoshi, you can't get anything from me for whatever you want to know," Zhujiu stated.

Shen Wei smirks.