Cancelled

In 2022 when the first chapter of this fic was written (but not posted), I was obsessed with Stranger Things and Yandere Simulator, I still love Stranger Things but I will no longer be supporting yandere Simulator because of the creator being outed as a groomer, and being in contact with a 12 y/o and asking them "has their period started" if you want more info I recommend Luneist's and Callimara's videos on them. Even though you can argue that this fic was just a yandere fic and not necessarily a yansim fic I still do not feel comfortable continuing as yansim was my main and only inspiration for this. The official ending was that after sabotaging Heidi, he went on and electrocuted Tammy Thomson at her concert like how Ryoba did in the game, and he also framed Nancy for the murder of Chrissy Cunningham (yes, in this he actually killed her) but Steve found out about it so Eddie snapped and killed him then killed himself, happy ending. I might make another yandere fic that isn't based on yansim bc I think the idea of a loud and abrasive person being a yandere in secret kinda interesting instead of a shy girl because you need to be extra careful because people already suspect something is off with you. But that's the end of this fic, but I will share the second chapter even if it is unfinished.

Here ya go:

At lunch, I was sitting at the head of the table and waited for Henderson and Wheeler to arrive so I could drop the news. They finally came and sat down. "Well, now that you all are here I have a quick change of plans." Everyone focused their attention on me as I said this and dramatically got up and leaned against the table with my hands as leverage. "I've decided to postpone The Cult Of Vecna, we will now do it at the end of spring break."

This announcement received a mixed bag of reactions, most seemed upset at the arrangement, but Dustin and Mike seemed to be relieved, but Eddie had no time to ponder of that for long. "Come one, man, this isn't like you to postpone like this." Gareth said "Yeah, you've been acting different, dude." Jeff agreed. I plopped back down into my seat. "Okay, level with me here; Sinclair is going to be absent, right? And who in this town would want to substitute? Huh? I'm not sure if you heard buuut I'm not exactly a very.. trustful, figure in the community thanks to everyone and their grandmother's left tiddy spreading false info." I reasoned, not telling them the real reason I moved Hellfire. Sure, all this was all true, but it sure as hell wasn't the main reason.

Everyone seemed to understand and didn't press on the matter longer, though most of them were a little sulky. I opened my lunch tin to be greeted with the red apple I had- well, I wouldn't say stolen, it was in the trash, it technically belongs to no one, right? The places that were bitten had browned a bit sense it has been a while, but who cares. I quickly make sure nobody's looking before taking it out.

I admired the teeth marks, running my index finger around the bites, starred in awe at the missing chunks, god I wanted Steve to bite me like this. I couldn't help myself and licked at the teeth imprints, I let my eyelids flutter closed. It felt heavenly, I was in pure bliss. The actual taste of the fruit took a backseat to the subtle remanence of saliva and the feeling of a mark his teeth made. Jesus H Christ, one day maybe I'll be able to feel his actual teeth with my tongue. This exchange gives me so may more things to daydream of.

"Uhh, dude, you good?" Gareth asked, snapping me out of my trance, "Oh, uh.. sorry.." I apologized, awkwardly throwing the apple into the tin box, making more clanking noise than intended. Gareth looked a little bit suspicious of me but turned his head away nonetheless.

I pulled out the bag of pretzels that was inside the tin. In absence of the pretzel bag's presence the shiny and very sharp blade of the knife that I keep in there was very obvious. I quickly shut the lunch box so that no one would notice and went back to the bag of pretzels, chewing on them as I started planning out what I should do with Heidi..

After school I had found out where Heidi worked and was going to have a little chat with her, but first, I took the knife from my lunch tin and dropped it into my pocket, I didn't plan on doing anything drastic but if worst comes to worst I had to be prepared, I had even planned how I would dispose of the body. 'Take her to the back alley by where she works, take off my battle vest, stab her in the neck, hide her body in the dumpster, hide the blood on my shirt with my leather jacket, clean the blood off my face with the Kleenex I always carry, purchase trash bags from one store then hydrogen peroxide from another (because buying them together is suspicious) , clean up the alley and bag up her corpse and leave it in the dumpster, come back late at night to properly dispose of the body.' But I doubt I would have to actually act on that as long as my plan A succeeds, I need not resort to violence.

It was a rather calm day, not many people out, and the weather was nice, perfect conditions to sabotage some budding romance before it ever has any time to truly blossom. Another thing I found out was Heidi was going to give him a gift, so if I just replace what's in it with something else, then that should get rid of any need to talk with her at all. So I also brought some condoms with me in my back pocket to switch out whatever lovey dovey gift she got him with.

I looked into the window of the general store she worked at and watched her blabbering on the phone with someone while rearranging stuff at the cash register. She's bent down then put a small gift bag onto the counter, soon after a customer walked up to her and supposedly needed something from her, making her go to an isle with the costumer far from the register. Bingo.

After walking into the store, I snuck up the the counter, looking around to make sure no one was watching before pulling out the small gift and pocketing it from the bag and replacing it with the bag of condoms. After the job was done, I exited the store causally as to not draw attention to myself, the bell ringing as I opened the door. While walking down to street, I dropped the gift somewhere in a passing by trash can without giving it a second glance.

Where was I walking? The Video Store of course! I wanted to get another look at him.