Story 1.

~First kiss~ 💟
Includes kissing scenes and cursing!
Minho is a CEO, Jisung is his secretary, they both have developed some weird feelings for each other, but both are too scared to talk about it. 🎀

It was a cool Saturday afternoon. The wind was brushing against the skin nicely. The sky was slowly darkening with all the storm clouds swirling around. Jisung cursed under his breath, when he felt a droplet fall on his shoulder. He quickened his steps, still not giving up on reaching the bus stop in time. But when the thunder roared violently, he understood that he wouldn't make it there. The boy was almost running at the point, trying to find a cover. His clothes were getting wet slowly, the feeling that Jisung hated - damp clothes touching the skin. "Ew",- he thought. He could be soaking wet and be fine, could be totally dry and fine, but slightly wet clothing made him feel uncomfortable. Finally he saw a roof that he could stand under, it was extremely crowded under all the other ones.
"Looks like I'm not the only one, who wasn't expecting this storm today",- he thought while looking around; all the people running, jumping into buses and taxis, struggling to hold their umbrellas, leaping over the forming puddles and hiding everywhere possible.
The storm was getting harsher with every second. The wind was swooshing wildly, the rain wall getting so thick, that you couldn't see anything a couple of meters away from yourself. Jisung lost his belief in catching a bus and going home. He pulled out his phone, opening a taxi app, but he was quick to close it again. The price has went up a lot. Even though Jisung has a stable income, the cab was quite pricey for him. That's when things got complicated.
The boy thought for a while, coming to the conclusion, that there is only one way of getting home - someone picking him up on their car, but there was only one person, who could pick him up at the moment - Mr.Lee, his boss.
They were pretty close with him and, to be honest, Jisung even admitted to himself that he likes the man. But was still very unsure and awkward. So he really didn't want to ask his boss, aka his crush, to pick him up from some random place, just because it's raining. But then he looked around one more time: the rain was pouring, turning into a cold thunderstorm. He looked at his feet, his pants, his white shirt..... (he was wearing office clothes)

"Aish, today is not my day.... Or maybe this is for the best?"

Han pulled out his phone once again and started scrolling through his contacts, to find that specific one. He then took a deep breath and pressed the "call" button.
Ring....
Ring....

-"Yes?",- was heard from the other end.
-"Um... Good afternoon, mr.Lee.."
-"Hello, Jisung",- Minho said warmly, - "Is something wrong? You usually don't call".
-"Uh.. so.. The thunderstorm today..",- the boy was speaking slowly, trying to find the right words to place the request.
-"Yeah, it's raining heavily, I hope you didn't get caught by the storm?"
-"Actually, I did. That's why I'm calling you..",- he was now speaking quietly,- "I know this is very embarrassing to ask, but could you, please, pick me up? I was-",- he didn't get the chance to finish his explanation.
-"Of course, no problem, just send me the address, I will try to be there as soon as possible".
-"Oh my god, thank you so much! Ah, this is so embarrassing, I'm so sorry.. it's a weekend too",- Han felt really bad for asking for such a favour on a non-work day.
-"It's totally fine, the weather isn't controlled by us, no need to apologise. Now if you want me to be there soon, we have to end this call",- you could hear that the man was smiling, while saying the last sentence.
-"Ah, yes, goodbye!"

Jisung quickly typed in his location and sent the text to Minho. He breathed out sharply when he got an answer:
I'll be there in around 15 minutes, will try to be asap. Please, be safe, Jisung-ah.

The boy felt his cheeks heating up. He got his camera out, looking at himself, making sure his hair isn't too messy and just fixing his overall appearance.
The time passed by and in the thick rain Han finally saw a familiar car coming towards. He smiled unconsciously, when it stopped right in front of him. Jisung opened the door and sat down quickly.
-"Hey there, rainy boy",- the man smiled, looking at him buckling his seatbelt.
-"Hello, Mr.Lee. Thank you so much for picking me up, you saved me from standing in the cold out there!"
-"Oh, you are always welcome, it really isn't a big deal"
A moment of silence established in the car.
-"So.. Where should I take you? Home? Or we could go somewhere? Or lunch at my house?",- Minho asked curiously, sparing a quick glance at Jisung.
-"Oh.. well, I don't know.. If you weren't busy before-"
-"Have you eaten?"
-"I had breakfast around 9 o'clock"
-"Then we're going to my house for lunch"
Red creeped up Han's cheeks, he had to look out the window, so it wouldn't be too noticeable.