"Never knew you were interested in cars Park"                                   "Never knew you were a racer Lee"Two souls , the same passion and dark secrets

"Never knew you were interested in cars Park" "Never knew you were a racer Lee"Two souls , the same passion and dark secrets.. Nothing bad could happen right? Or can it?...Mark Lee , a famous street racer who everyone knows in the so called underworld. His races are so amusing and fascinating that it's not worth it to even miss one second of it. He's known to use his signature car which is a Bugatti Chiron 300+.Being the leader of a famous unit in a street racing gang also adds quite a lot to his reputation and that's where the ever so infamous gang Neo Culture Technology also referred to as NCT for short comes into the picture.23 members , 23 friends , 23 Ace's , 23 racers and 23 lost souls with not so pure and bright pasts. The leader of all of NCT , known as Taeyong or TY for short is said to be the one with the darkest past since he was the one that assembled NCT as a whole but is that true?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Park Minji , a not so famous yet well known girl , she's a collage student . Her grades are the best of the best in the whole school though she doesn't know why since she doesn't study much but she takes it as a pro in her life and as a gift from above or what other people call naturally smart.
Her family was rather rich but she was not the type to brag of course , she liked to stay with her two close friends who she has known since childhood and live a normal life with a part time job at a cafe near her school so she can kill her boredom.
But don't get her wrong and assume she lives a "perfect" life , because she doesn't. Her past is a memory that makes her heart ache just from thinking about it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will these two find each other and put aside the childish enemy facade that they put up each time they see each other or continue the childish act while the dark secrets of themselves and others comes back to the surface?
Will they find friendship or even love by any chance in the midst of chaos?
Only time can tell...

And that's how a simple passion can bring two lost souls together...

Author note:
SOOOOO HOW WE FEELING BOUT THIS BOOK?