One-shot (Pegging)

It had been what? A month? Two months? Since him and Annabeth...well, since him and Annabeth had even started having sex. And gods had it been good. To see her laying under him gasping and naked and wow. It was just the thing Percy had dreamed about since they had gotten together at sixteen. That slim athletic body. The muscle definition on her upper biceps. Her curls spread out on the pillow like a lion's mane. Everything about her was totally breathtaking. But something about it had felt...off, and not just because he had only lasted about three minutes tops the first few times. Gods, that was embarrassing. 

It was that, this wasn't how things normally played out between them, was it? No, most of the time Annabeth was the woman with the plan. She called all the shots, and she made all the moves. She was always the one on top in their relationship, so maybe that's why it wasn't actually that surprising when he walked into Annabeth's dorm after his last class of the day and she said giddily, "I have a surprise for you!" and pulled out a full on strap-on. 

He stared at her for a good five straight minutes with, what he figured, was probably an unreadable expression, because honestly? He had no idea how to feel about it at first. She put it down. "Percy? Percy? You there?" she waved a hand in front of his face. Finally, he felt his face move. His eyebrows raised, "Wow, that's uh...real interesting item you got there." He pointed to the offending piece of plastic. 

She smiled again, lifting it up for him to get a better view. "Isn't it?" she said excitedly. She put it down, sat on her bed, and got out her laptop, "let me show you how it works-" "Oh, that's really okay," Percy said shutting her laptop. She stared at him, a confused look on her face. "Are you...," she started, "Are you not interested...?" she seemed a little crestfallen. 

"No! No, gods no, Annabeth, I..."he looked at the strap on sitting on her bed. Truthfully, and embarrassingly, this had been his fantasy for a while now. To see Annabeth where she belonged? On top of him, railing him senselessly into the mattress with no remorse? The thought made a shiver run up his spine, "I would love to," he finished, his ears red as Delphi strawberries he was sure, "I just...I've never like...been on the receiving end?" He wanted to mentally slap himself. As if that wasn't obvious enough. He hadn't been on the giving end either until about a month ago.

"Oh, well..."Annabeth said, "I could...uhm get it ready for you if uhm...you wanted." Her face was firetruck red. It was totally adorable. He was sure his didn't look much different. That was the thing about all this. It was so new to the both of him. It still felt just a little like something they shouldn't be doing. Like kids breaking into their parents alcohol cabinet, or saying yes to something at a party when peer pressured. He tried to compose himself better; 'get it together, Jackson.' He cleared his throat.

"You mean you could finger me?" She nodded. "Do you have any lube?" She held up a finger and looked around the room, "ah...yes actually! I bought it just for the occasion.." that was classic Annabeth. Always ready for moments like this. He slid his backpack off and threw it in the corner as Annabeth went to find the lubricant. She dug in the bottom of her desk drawer. 

"Here!" she exclaimed and triumphantly held up a bottle of clear liquid. "Okay, lets do this," she said and started taking her jeans off. "Hey, wait..." he said, she looked at him expectantly. He walked towards her and kissed her in the way he knew she liked. Grabbing her chin, pushing the kiss deeper till she became breathless. "Let's take it slow." He told her. 

She immediately calmed down, her breath slowing. She tossed the lube on the bed and put her arms around him. He placed his hand on the soft flesh of her waist, pulling her flush against his body. She kissed him harder, their teeth clashing together, her tongue finding its way into his mouth. He felt heat pool between his legs. "Gods, Annabeth," he whispered in between kisses, "you're driving me crazy." She reached down a hand and gingerly touched him through his jeans, the hard fabric putting even more friction between them. He rutted against her instinctively. 'Keep touching me!' his lower half seemed to want to say. 

She pushed him to the bed, climbing on top of him and straddling his waist. God, these New Rome dorm beds were unforgiving. Like laying on a cement slab. But all those thoughts were pushed away when she ground up against him, his hard on getting harder. His hands found her hips, and helped her to keep moving, bearing her weight into his own. His face was hot. His eyes were closing in pleasure. "Holy Hades, Annabeth, if you don't stop-" she immediately got up. He felt her absence wash over him like a cold breeze. His body weeping for her to have continued. She slid her jeans the rest of the way off and picked up the strap-on. He felt his knees get weak. It was a good thing he was laying down. She slid it on and commanded him, "Take off your pants." 

He did as he was told and threw his jeans onto the floor next to hers. His nerves eating at him. He was somewhere between embarrassed and turned on at how aroused this was making him. "Now flip over," she demanded. He did so. She climbed back on top of him. The lube in her left hand, the pressure of the strap on on his backside making him more nervous and aroused. She slid his underwear down exposing his bare cheeks. "You're pretty." she told him, smacking the dick against his entrance. "Stop looking," he said flustered. She laughed, and reached for his hair, pulling it up so she could kiss him, which sent a jolt of pleasure down his spine and to his groin. She lined up her finger with his entrance, "you ready?" she asked him. "Ready as I will ever be," he replied. 

She entered. A strange intrusion. A weird sensation, but not unwelcome. She lubed up him and her fingers to make it go in easier. In, out, in, out. "Does it feel okay?" She asked. He nodded, trying to get used to it. "It's okay," he said. She pushed in another. A little pain seared, but not enough for him to ask her to stop. She continued pulsing the fingers in and out. One pulse shot a wave of surprising pleasure through him. "Wa-wait-," he said, grabbing her arm behind him, "What? Did that hurt-," she said worried, "No! No, it felt...really good. Right there, keep doing that," he said breathlessly. "oh, this?" she punched her fingers in the same way. Percy let out an embarrassing whine, and nodded, "Yes. Yes, that's good." She did as he asked pressing him over and over again. Every hit going to his member. He began to lift his legs and push back onto her to get more pressure. 

"I think you're ready," she said suddenly, and removed her fingers. Soon replacing them with something much bigger. "Tell me if it hurts, okay?" She said. She lubed up his entrance considerably, the cold shocking him, then slowly began to push in. He groaned. It wasn't actually as resistant as he believed it was going to be. It was still an uncomfortable pressure at first, but nothing awful. She pushed in completely. "Wow," she said out of breath, "You take it like a champ," she said. He could feel his face redden, "Thanks," he said. 

She pushed in and out again. Before long she found her rhythm. In and out, in and out. "Does that feel good?" she asked, "feels okay," he grunted in reply. Then. She hit it. That spot he had felt her hit before. He was overwhelmed with pleasure, his head dropped into the pillow immediately, and his hips jutted back against her instinctively, "Oh, fuck, Annabeth, oh, Shit-" She giggled like a total sadist, "Did that feel good?" she said. He couldn't even reply. He was a mess of moans. She pressed it in again. Oh good gods, he wasn't going to last. 

He reached down and grabbed his groin, stroking like nothing else in the world mattered. Annabeth was still above him, clinging to his hips like a madman, and pressing into him. He really wished he was quieter in bed about now. Moans kept spilling from his lips like a fountain. Annabeth would never let him live this down. Not the way he was so wantonly taking her cock right now. She leaned over him, "You about to cum?" She whispered in his ear. 

"I-I-," he couldn't formulate the words. He finished on her bed with 'Annabeth' on his lips, cum leaking from his fingers. He coughed and sputtered into her pillow like a broken down car. Breathing heavy and unable to move. Slowly, she slid out of him, and slipped off the strap on, throwing it on the floor. She lay next to him and held him. 

"So? How was it?" she was grinning from ear to ear. He peeked up at her from behind his arm. "Was okay," he said. She frowned, "I'm just kidding, wise girl. It was..." the realization of what had happened caught up with him, and his vision cleared, "gods-you are amazing." He told her. "You were gorgeous grinding into me like that." She smiled, "and you were so beautiful taking it beneath me. You're such a good boy" she caressed his jaw. If he hadn't just finished that last comment might have really done something for him, but he wasn't going to give her any more power over him, she had enough of that. 

So that's how they stayed. Cuddling with each other until Annabeth's poor horrified roommate burst through the door and screamed when she saw them half naked and a dick on the floor.