😈 Pissed off. (Larry x Isaac)

(take this one as payment for no Larry and Isaac images 💀 also the person nicknamed Larry is my friend blob, our nicknames for eachother is now quoting nick and tanner yelling Isaac over and over)

Isaac didn't like Larry, he was annoying, he was loud, the one thing he wasn't? He wasn't tall. Isaac sometimes fantasied about fucking Larry into his desk until he couldn't walk, but why would he think that about someone he despised so much?

Larry loved to annoy Isaac, it was his favourite pastime, purely because he was waiting, waiting for Isaac to make a move. Larry was waiting for Isaac to get so mad at him that he fucked his brains out, it was one of the things Larry liked about Isaac, his temper. Larry was allowed to think this however, because he didn't hate Isaac, he considered him a friend, no, a toy.

Larry was sat on the sofa when he saw Isaac walk out of his room, "Perfect." He muttered, just quiet enough so that Isaac couldn't hear. "Isaaaaacccccc..." He dragged out his name, walking into the kitchen towards Isaac.

Isaac sighed, "What do you want, Larry?" He turned around 'face-to-face' with Larry, looking down at him, pissed off, his editing program had crashed at least 3 times when he was trying to edit and he was pent up with anger.

Larry smirked in Isaac's face. "You're tall, did you know that?" He tried to grab at Isaac's chest but his wrists were grabbed by Isaac.

"Im not in the mood." He glared at Larry, pushing him away and heading back to his room before he gave into the urge to slam Larry against the counter and fuck his brains out.

"But, Isyyyy!" He dragged out the y, grabbing Isaac's wrist.

That did it.

Isaac turned around and grabbed Larry's wrist, taking him to his room. Larry smirked, "Finally, i was waiting for you to give in."

He let go of Larry and pushed him towards his desk, bending him over by arching his back, his hands the only thing stopping his face from hitting the wooden desk. Isaac huffed, "This is what you wanted isn't it?" Larry frantically nodded. "You're such a fucking whore."

Larry whimpered as Isaac pulled down his sweatpants and boxers in one swift move, exposing his ass. Isaac reached his hand into a desk drawer, fishing out lube after a few seconds, popping the cap and squirting some of the liquid onto his fingers, shoving two straight into Larry, picking up a fast speed and going deeper each time.

Isaac began to scissor the boy beneath him, adding a third finger to the mix, making Larry scream with pleasure, struggling to suppress the moans and Isaac wasn't helping. "Such a slut," He pulled his fingers out, "You almost came just from my fingers." Isaac shook his head.

"Get ready." Was all Larry heard before he felt Isaac's tip prod at his hole, beginning to enter him as he moaned loud enough for their friends to hear. Once he bottomed out, Isaac began to move, thrusting inside of Larry as he screamed, getting pushed into the desk harshly.

Isaac picked up the pace, going faster than Larry could think, becoming a cockslut for Isaac and forgetting everything he knew, even his name. Larry didn't even notice when he came, but Isaac did, pulling out and pushing Larry to his knees, grabbing his hair. "Open."

Larry didn't oblige, shutting his mouth tightly until Isaac forced his cock into it, fucking his face aggressively. Larry couldn't even think anymore, all he knew was Isaac's dick. Isaac kept ramming himself into Larry's mouth, hitting the back of his throat every few thrusts.

Every time Isaac would hit Larry's throat, Larry would hum, pleasuring Isaac in one of the only ways he knew how. Isaac pounded one last time into Larry's mouth, staying at the back while he came, Larry swallowing it all and not wasting a drop.

Isaac pulled Larry off him, picking him up and pulling up his pants, pushing him out of his room like nothing happened, pulling up his own pants while he was at it.

-BONUS-

Larry continued to act annoying whenever he wanted his brains fucked out by Isaac, the taller happily obliging every time.

Tanner and Nick started annoying Isaac too, however, Isaac would do the same thing he did to Larry and fuck their brains out, maybe that would teach them a lesson. And boy did it teach them a lesson, they started acting like Larry too, and it seemed as if Yumi was the only one not getting his brains fucked out by Isaac at this point.

///

me after i write the last part of this at a sleepover 😈😈

this chapter is okay and i like it, i would've went further with it but im tired and need sleep rn

786 words innit