#ONE

ミ୧ ‧₊˚ 🍵 ⋅

ミ୧ ‧₊˚ 🍵 ⋅

mirror chamber; 20:08pm

   the dark red haired male was standing next to his classmate, being forced to be in the entrance ceremony, the headmaster had left for maybe half of the ceremony, Yasuhiro would be sleeping if Rook weren't speaking about some new student with purple? blue hair? Yasuhiro didn't know, he wasn't really paying attention.

   "is that all the new student dorm assignments assignments?" asked a short red haired male that was with serious expression "listen up new students, here in heartslabyul I am the rules! break them and it's OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!"

   if Yasuhiro was a first year he would thought that Riddle was exaggerating on that. "ugh... the ceremony is finally over" said the savanaclaw dorm leader waking up, Yasuhiro wished that he could have done the same or maybe stayed in his dorm. "we're going to the dorm. Savanaclaws follow me." the green eyed male said as he started getting up.

   "to the new students, congratulations on entering on this academy! enjoy your life here to its fullest" said the male with glasses "as the dormitory leader of Octaville I will support you to the best of my ability." the next person was a beautiful man "by the way, where did the headmaster go? he flew out in the middle of the ceremony..."

   "abandoning his post..." said a shy voice that came from a blue tablet "did he get a stomachache or something?" the boy with red eyes asked

   before anyone could say anything the door was opened with a loud noise, Yasuhiro toke his head off Rooks shoulder standing with a perfect posture. "NOT AT ALL!!" spoke the lazy headmaster

   "oh, he's here." spoke the red haired while his brows rose a little. "I can't believe you all, we're missing a student so went to find them." said the crow man with a proud smile, he looked at the person with the ceremony robe "you are the one yet to be assigned a dormitory, I shall watch over the raccoon, step in front of the Dark Mirror"

   the headmaster snapped the raccoon? cat? Yasuhiro couldn't really tell but honestly he didn't care about the bluish creature, after that the new student started walking towards the mirror.