#SEVENTEEN

ミ୧ ‧₊˚ 🍵 ⋅

ミ୧ ‧₊˚ 🍵 ⋅

yasuhiro's room; 20:23pm

   Yasuhiro had been sitting on his bed with his legs crossed for almost two hours, he was looking at the letter that Crowley had given him during the meeting. the second-year boy would not be so worried about receiving a letter, but rather about knowing what symbol was engraved on the seal of the letter, the feathers were the symbol of his family.

   now of the two, it was either his father complaining about something or some festival that he would have to participate in, Yasuhiro couldn't think of anything else when he realized his hands were shaking, the walls of his room seemed to be getting closer and closer. his breathing was becoming more and more frequent.
yasuhiro closed his eyes trying to remain calm, finding the courage to open the letter, it couldn't be that bad, right?

   when Yasuhiro begins to delicately open the letter, he lets out a sigh of relief, realizing who had sent him the letter, he would recognize that writing anywhere.

"My son.
I hope you are alright, sorry if I worried you about the symbol on the card, that wasn't my intention. An invitation has arrived for a tournament that will take place at your school, unfortunately your father will not be able to attend because he is trying to close a deal with very important people, it will probably include you, and I apologise for that.
On the other hand, Keiko and I will attend, she was very excited to be able to go even though she knew you weren't going to play, she was trying to convince your father for hours, he eventually had to give in. Well mine ends here, I'm really looking forward to seeing you.

With all the love that resides in me.
Mother"

   Yasuhiro felt relieved, he was sure everything would go well during the tournament. the boy with dark red hair, noticing the time, placed the letter on his desk and went to sleep, as tomorrow would be another day of having to deal with the headmaster.

ミ୧ ‧₊˚ 🍵 ⋅

pomefiore lounge; 13:26pm