Excited much

DISCLAIMER!!! This was written so many years ago and is terrible but you can be the judge of that for yourself.

Sky's POV

I wake up to my phone pinging like crazy. The notifications are from Instagram, so I open the app and see:
TMZNews

TMZNews  BREAKING NEWS SKY KATZ NAME IS REALLY SKYLAR LOPEZ?!?! SKY HAVE YOU BEEN USING A FAKE NAME? RAVEN'S HOME CHARACTER TESS IS REALLY NOT WHO WE THINK SHE IS? CARE TO SPEAK ON THIS SKY?

SkyKatz- So maybe my last name is Lopez but why does it matter it's not like I go snooping through people's lives to make them look bad!

^Fan1- When she ballin' she go hard

^^Fan4- For real tho

^^^Fan2- She's spitting some hard core facts, at least she loves her fans and her friends!

^^^^SkyKatz- Thanks you guys, all the love in the world! You guys are the best, love meeting you guys!

There are a whole bunch more Instagram things and people started saying stuff like, guys even if Sky isn't a Katz she still has everything else, are we really going to let a false last name stop us from supporting her? And stuff like, She is a literal Angel I don't understand exactly why she didn't tell us her last name but we should respect her privacy, so many people look up to this awesome girl who has made her appearance known everywhere!

I love all my fans and if people take time out of there day to write a hate comment it means they care just a little bit at least.

My friends start texting me because they know about me and my brothers.

Birds of a Feather

Navia💞- Heard the secret is out.

Jules💜- Hey just heard that someone told the fans about you having Lopez as a last name.

Brooke💗- How ya feel about that?

Kenz💟- Sky?

Laur💖- Are you ok girl?

Sky💙- Yeah I'm all good, probably gonna get dragged to meet the Hype House and the Sway house tho...

Lils💚- Yeah sorry about that.
Ann💛- Me too

We talk about random stuff and then I put my phone down. It starts pinging again.

?- Ok I added Payton.

?- Stupid, Jaden that's not Payton's number

Jay- You told it my name Quinton!

Quin- You told it mine.

Quin- I added Payton

Sky- I'm not an it I'm a her!

Pay- Who is this girl? She's gonna leak our numbers isn't she?