Dipper Pines AKA Pine Tree

(Caution: Spoilers for Season 2!)
(Warning: Mention of panic attacks and possession)

Dipper was the one to discover the third Journal, and find the spells hidden in the back of the book

Information
Name: Mason "Dipper" Pines
Zodiac: Pine Tree
Glow Color: Light blue

Bio
Dipper is very good at protection spells. He is quick to memorize the symbols for a new spell, but is not very skilled at teaching spells to others. He had a decent amount of self confidence before being possessed by Bill during the events of Sock Opera. For a time after that, he was more reserved and usually doubted himself, instead following Mabel's lead. During this time he was skittish and prone to anxiety attacks. Eventually, Mabel helped him get the hang of himself, and he gradually got his confidence back nearly to what it was before (most likely before Not What He Seems). He still is traumatized and does have panic attacks, as Bill occasionally still tries to re-possess him (sometimes for good reason, sometimes just to screw with Dipper's emotions). Dipper tends to overwork himself and burn himself out, thus being the most prone to exhausting his magic. He would do anything to protect Mabel, including destroying himself or pushing his magic to the brink of passing out (or sometimes to the point of passing out).

Bill's Possession
The first time Bill possessed Dipper, he simply yanked his consciousness out of his body. After that, however, whenever Bill wanted to possess Dipper, he had to fight to enter Dipper's mind and force his consciousness out. It is possible for Dipper to fight back to delay him, but it is nearly impossible to push him out for good. When Bill is attempting to possess Dipper, Dipper's cheeks flush a deep red. He usually presses his hands to the sides of his head and closes his eyes since it is a bit painful to force Bill back. It is possible to tell if Bill is attempting a possession by watching Dipper's closed eyes. If one of them has a glowing yellow triangle symbol flash over it, Bill is possessing him. Dipper rarely opens his eyes during this, but if he does, his pupils are shown to be glowing light yellow. Bill can also do this when Dipper is unconscious or dreaming but Bill cannot possess Dipper through dreams. Dipper needs to be awake for the possession to work. So, instead, Bill just enters Dipper's dreams occasionally to try to wake him up, or simply to mess with him. Sometimes Bill attempts a more mild possession just to mess with Dipper. When this happens, Dipper's face doesn't flush, however, Dipper still has to fight to keep Bill back (though it is not as difficult). These kinds of possessions can induce anxiety/panic attacks. During a panic attack, Dipper isn't able to form words very well and is very sensitive to touch (the opposite of Mabel). Dipper also hates for people to see his eyes glowing during attacks, and unless the person leaves the room, this will stress him out more. The best way for others to deal with Dipper during an attack is to pull his hat down over his eyes (or cover his eyes with something else) and talk him down. Whether it be telling a story or just listing facts, this will definitely help Dipper to calm down faster than on his own.

(More info will be added as I flesh out this AU.)