The Time The League Of Villains Showed Up

Wednesday, 12th of April, 08:17 AM. UA Entrance Gates.

Mikumo was walking into the building when he was suddenly stopped by a large crowd of people, all with cameras and microphones.

"Hey, you! Can you tell us what it's like to work so closely with All Might?" A female reporter asked, holding a microphone out to Mikumo.

"H-Hm? Leave...Leave me alone..!" Mikumo replied harshly and quickly, running away to where Bakugo was, the reporters following.

"Are you one of All Might's students? Tell us - what's the Symbol of Peace like in person?" The reporter persisted, now holding the mic to Bakugo. Mikumo hid behind Bakugo, peeking out from behind Bakugo's shoulder.

"I don't know, he's super muscly, I guess?" Bakugo shrugged, comforting the nervous Mikumo with his hand on Mikumo's head.

Disappointed, the reporters move along to the other students.

"How is he faring as a teacher? What are you learning?" The reporter questions again, this time to Iida. Unfortunately for her, she loses interest in him as he rambled on about UA school pride or something.

"Excuse me, kid? Are you in All Might's class? Oh, hold on, aren't you that Quirkless kid?" She runs back up to Mikumo, who was now hiding behind both Uraraka and Bakugo.

"Go away." Uraraka said blankly, not even facing the reporters as she walked into the building.

"Please, Sir. Can you get All Might for us?" She pleads, now talking to Aizawa. "Also, you look like a mess, what's your deal? And are you related to that nervous messy haired boy?" The reporter adds.

"Who? No, and All Might's not on campus today. Now get out of here, you've disturbed my students enough already." Aizawa brushed them off, ignoring their begs and persistence as he walked into the building aswell.

The reporter continued to complain to her fellow media-members, talking about how all she wants are answers and that the school thinks they're untouchable.

Ever since news got out that All Might became a teacher at UA, the media immediately swarmed the school. Everyone wanted to get their hands on the Pro.

Meanwhile, in the classroom, Aizawa was starting homeroom.

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training, you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over each of your team's results." Aizawa began, standing behind the desk. "Akatani, you're talented, and I will admit intimidating. So try not to go over-the-top with threats. It's not heroic, and this was only training." Mikumo nodded, resting his head on the desk like usual.

"Right, let's get down to business. Our first task will decide your future." Aizawa said, multiple whispers being passed around about what it could be. "You all need to pick a class representative." The class let out a sigh of relief. "Oh, good. Just normal school stuff."

"Pick me, guys! I wanna be class rep!" Kirishima shouted.

"I'll take it!" Kaminari volunteered, Jiro adding "Yeah, you're gonna need me."

"Someone with style would be best!" Aoyama persuaded.

"I'm, like, totally the right pick!" Ashido cut off.