Chapter 27

A few months pasted.
I woke up to my annoying alarm clock. It was only Wednesday. It was getting warmer now as I put on a sundress with a cover up. I was really Tired so I just braided my hair to the side and did my makeup. Prom was Saturday and I couldn't be more excited. I went to lukes room to wake him up because he chooses to ignore his alarm. I sat on his bed next to him "luke"i say touching his shoulder "what" he says not moving his head "you need to get up babe" I say he turns his head and look at me "fine" he says sitting up. He kisses me before standing up putting on black jeans and a band tee. i get up "where are you going?" Luke asks "to go get breakfast" I say "wait for me" luke say "anything for you princess" I say and laugh "ha ha ha you're so funny" luke says sarcastically. I laugh as he fixes his hair. "Ready?" He asks as he begins to walk to the door "yeah" I say following him. We walked down stairs as I just ate and Apple and luke at pizza leftovers from last night. I smile and laugh as he ate his pizza. "Ready?" He asks I nod standing up grabbing my bag. "It's an early out today!" Luke says and smiles i kiss his cheek as we walk out to his car. "Are you having a band rehearsal after school" I ask "yup" luke says as he drives. We had small talk till we reached the school. I got out putting my bag over my shoulder as luke waited for me. I grabbed his hand as we walked inside. "Do you need to go to your locker" I ask "no I'll go with you to yours" he smiles "okay" I say we walked to my locker. I put my bag in there as dani came up "hey love birds" she laughs "hey" we says the bell rang as I kisses luke bye and went to 1st hour classes were only 15 minutes long today so I just sat around and talked to Jessi the whole time.
Last hour
I sat next to Ashton as our teacher went on and on about some stupid paper we had to write. I look over at Ashton who was half asleep. I tap his shoulder for him to wake up. He looks over at me. The bell was about to ring as all the kids in our class started packing up there book "class you still have 30 seconds till the bell" the teacher says as we all slowly pack our stuff. The bell rang as kids jumped out of there seats running to the door. Ashton and I were the last ones to walk out we made our way over to my locker. We talked about prom and stuff as I grabbed my bag from my locker walking to lukes car. Luke was sitting in the drivers side of the car as I walked out "see yah tonight ash" I say waving "see yah" he says and smiles I open the door "sorry I didn't mean to take long" I say "it's fine" he says as he starts driving. I didn't notice I was staring at him "babe?" He said looking at me smiling the looking back at the road "sorry I was spacing out" I say he grabs my hand. "What time should the boys be over" I ask "soon" he says pulling into the drive way. We walk inside "want lunch babe?" I ask "sure I'll make it" he says and laughs "is my cooking that bad" I joke "yeah it's awful" he laughs "whatever" I laugh "babe your cooking is amazing" luke says and laughs "thanks luke" I laugh jumping up on the counter top. Luke got out bread and lunch meat making us sandwiches. "Here you go love" luke says placing the plates on the table I move to sit across from him. The door open as all the boys and girls ran in "GUYS GUESS WHAT HAPPEN" calum yelled "what" luke says "WE ARE TOURING WITH ONE DIRECTION" Ashton yells luke stands up "No way" luke says "ILL SHOW YOU THE EMAIL" calum was still yelling sitting next to luke showing him. "I'm so proud of you boys" I say and hug them all. "The tour is starting this summer" Michael says smiling.
A few hours later all the boys went home "your coming with us right?" Luke asks "I don't know" I say "what do you mean I don't know" luke asks "I have to finish school luke" I say "you can take classes online" he says "yeah I know but I would like to finish with my class" I say "becca you're joking" he says "no I'm being serious" I say "you're choosing your class over me and the boys" he say "I never said that luke" I say "this is huge" luke says "luke I'll be there right after I graduate" I say "it's whatever it's not like you care" he says "your fucking kidding my right now" I say my voice getting louder. "You never fucking loved me" luke says "i never loved you really. I can't even believe this right now. You know how much shit I've done for you. Fuck you luke" I say walking outside slamming the door behind me. I sat outside alone thinking of what he said which makes me even madder.
30 minutes later
I went back inside going to my room. Luke was still on the couch. I closed my door behind me laying on my bed my phone was ringing but I didn't even bother to check it. Just thinking of are fight mad me mad and sad. Tear filled in my eyes. I was trying not to cry as I whip away the tear that escaped my eyes. I turned off my light trying to fall asleep but I couldn't all I could think about was luke.