Part 1: New Beginning

* Your name is Clara Trusovia, you are a Bisexual Russian and Croatian women aging at 19 years old. You were put in juvie at 16 for illegal street racing and drinking, you were put in jail at 18 and just got out 2 weeks ago for making illegal bombs and sending them over seas. You recently just moved to Tokyo for a fresh start and is living with a friend named Rin.*

What you look like -

"Hey Clara are you going to the race tonight?" Rin said walking over with keys in his hand, "I didn't know there was a race tonight, do you know who's going to be there?" You said working on one of your cars, "yea actually I do, I pretty sure

"Hey Clara are you going to the race tonight?" Rin said walking over with keys in his hand, "I didn't know there was a race tonight, do you know who's going to be there?" You said working on one of your cars, "yea actually I do, I pretty sure. I think Lucy walker, uhh Tej something, and Han Lue." Rin said squinting his eyes and looking at the ceiling to think. "It's Tej Parker, I've heard of him and Han but not Lucy walker, " you said standing up from under the car. "Yeah I think Lucy whatever is new, you should race tonight, you haven't raced in a while Clara." Rin said doing motions with his hands "I don't think so-" "come on Clara you know you have to. And because we need the money, but-but that's not the point," Rin said practically begging "than what is the point?" You said crossing your arms, "the point is that it is important to put yourself out there to be ready for anything that comes or happens. So please Clara race tonight!" Rin said pleading with his hands together," fine! fine! I'll do it but you owe me for this one Rin." "Ok, ok Clara, so which car are you going to bring tonight?" Rin said crossing his arms in a weird stance with a smirk. "Definitely my hellcat, this one has a streak that can't be broken."

"Do you want me to pull it out for you Clara?" "Bro I got it, worry about your own car." You said going to fetch your keys, you heard Rin walk away and scream while jumping around saying how you were going to be at the race tonight. You haven't raced in a while because last time you got in a really bad accident and almost died. You have been hesitant ever since and just focusing on getting back on your feet but you thought it was finally time getting back to racing. Rin left way before you so he could wait for everyone to show up and help getting everything together, while you are just starting to leave the garage. Rin sent you the directions so you would know where to go too, when you got there it brung a amazing feel straight to you. The wind and the cheering of everyone bring you straight happiness but also the memories of when you crashed. You parked your car in the middle of where everyone was at and a circle started to form right around you and your car. You got out of the car looking around and spotted Rin,

"Hey bro, you didn't tell me this many people would be here tonight." You said handshaking Rin, "Ya honestly me either but look, everyone is looking at you. They all missed you girl." He said pointing all around you. "Ya I'm really-" you were interrupted by Tej Parker and his megaphone blasting in your ear. "Hey ladies and gentlemen! The race will start shortly so bring your bets to the front to who you think will win. Remember the people who will be racing tonight are I, Tej Parker, Han Lue, Lucy Walker, and Clara Trusovia!" The crowd cheered louder and louder after each person was announced, you could hear lingering of whispers from people looking at you. You honestly expected it since if has been a while since you raced and you were known for being at races too. Rin took your keys and moved it up front where the rest of the cars were for the start of the race. You walked away and the circle eventually got crowded over by people partying, you met up with a few people you used to know and gave out a few handshakes but ran into Lucy walker. She had pin straight blonde hair with a very skinny body, looked more like a fixed hour glass. Looked like her right leg was up against her car with her arms crossed, but before you could get a look at her face she was already staring at you with a disgusted look filled with fury. You didn't understand why but looked like her man and a few other chicks a few feet away from them were giving you dirty looks as well, you didn't understand why but just before you were about to ask her what was her problem, you were interrupted by and young boy. He looked rather young to be at a street race but also looked like he was around 17 or 18 years old, "Hey clara you don't wanna mess with that one girl she is feisty so be careful now." He said standing right next to you looking at the girl then you multiple times. He was really out of breath, "um I'm sorry but who are you?" "Call me ice, I keep track of a lot of the bet money around here." "cool, you already know my name but I really need at ask that girl what is wrong with her." " no don't!-" he said trying to run after you but failed, when you stepped up to Lucy she stepped up as well while ice just backed up a little."you got a problem blondie?" You said now crossing your arms with a dirty look now on your face, "Ya actually I do. Stop looking at my man bitch." You started to laugh uncontrollably, "Clara what are you doing girl stop it!" Ice muttered behind me "what are you laughing at ugly fuck."