Part 2: The meet

As leaving the police station parking lot, you could see the investigator stand looking at you drive to the exit with his hands in his pocket. You didn't really know why he kept standing there but you couldn't really do anything about it, for some reason the road was quite busy so it took a bit to leave the parking lot, after you did you gunned it. Your mufflers went crazy and it basically shook the ground with the noise, you were going 80 in a 40 zone and was lucky to not have been pulled over yet for how much over the speed limit you were doing. You noticed how far this building was and also noticed it was outside of the city in a spot  that was deserted years ago. It took about an hour to get there since you were on the opposite side of the city where the building was.

When you got there you had no idea what building it was since there was multiple, but then you remembered the guy on the phone said you'd know what building it would be. You noticed a building with a big rusted door and was almost impossible to miss, that's how you knew it was the place. The door was already opened enough to fit your car inside so you drove in, at first you drove into a completely dark hallway but then you could see very dim lights at the turn and some muttering going on. When you turned into the light, it was a really big room with just Rin standing there with two other men standing there as well with their expensive cars lined up like in the movies, they all stopped talking when they saw you drive and park perfectly next to their car. "Who's this dude?" One of them said, "it's a girl, not a dude man." It was Han Lue who said that, the dude who said it was also a teenager, Rin just laughed it off as he watched you exit the car. "Shit my bad, names Quinn." He said smiling putting out his hand, "No problem, names Clara by the way." You said continuing to shake his hand,"what's up Han," you said coming in with a shake "nothing what's up with you," Han said to you "you know nothing really since I got caught." "Oh I was wondering where you were Clara! I can't believe they caught you!" Rin said with a big smile and wide eyes. "I know right! They cornered me in an empty parking lot a couple of miles from the police station." You were going to say something else but another car came making it almost impossible to even hear your own thoughts. It was some kind of black car but your couldn't tell what it was or who was driving since it was super tinted almost black, you were able to get a closer look and it was another hellcat (you were driving a hellcat too just so yk.),"looks like your not the only one with a hellcat Clara"Quinn said with a devious look on his face with a smirk, you just crossed your arms putting your weight on your right leg looking to see who this mystery man was. Roman Pearce bursted out of the car putting his hands in the air with one of his legs still in the car to get some balance,"WHATS UP BITCHES!" Woah, you thought he was definitely drunk but Han said it for you, "Dude are you drunk or am I just imagining you acting like a lunatic." A small laugh came out of all of you not including Roman,"Your just jealous I have this nice car to ride on while you are stuck with your little challenger haha!" Roman said getting out of the car to lean on the corner closest to everyone, "turn around" Han said, Roman muttered a little laugh but then turned around when he realized everyone was serious. "SHIT MAN! .... I can't have nothin to my self man..." Roman said to himself, "That's my car Roman mm" you laughed to your self, he was definitely plotting something from his facial expression but you thought it was funny. "How much horse power you got?" Rin said adding on, he was clearly asking you but Roman interrupted and said "850, beat that Clara" he said boo-hooing to you. " 950." You said slowly turning his facial expression to just disgust. Everyone started laughing until someone else came, they had a pretty pink Honda s2000 with beautiful drawing sketches on it that looked like a street artist made. Their mufflers were loud enough to the point it could make you jealous, there were pink lights under the car on the edge. It was truly a beautiful car but the top was down, ........ it was one of the side chicks of Lucy Walker, Suki. She was a fierce competitor that won a lot of her races, of course she never did a lot of races but she won most of them. All of you watched as she perfectly back the car next to mine, she knew you were there so she purposely parked crazy close to your car so you couldn't get in. She got out slamming the door behind her and walked as if she owned the place, we locked eye contact for a good ten seconds before Rin broke the silence and introduced him self. "Hey I'm Rin, that's Quinn, Han, Roman, and-" "Clara Trusovia," Suki said with attitude all over her body. "Yup that's me," you said dreading every moment of this conversation. "Wait how do you know each other?" Quinn said waving his pointed finger, "Clara, punched my friend in the face yesterday night." Suki said staring at you with a mischievous look tilting her head."OOO I SAW THAT WHOLE THING MAN IT WAS AWESOME, I mean that sucks you shouldn't have done that Clara..." Roman said, Suki and you gave a him a look causing him to say some other things to get you even more annoyed. Han chuckled and was laughing with Roman, three other cars came in and it was Tej Parker, Ice, and Gisele Yashar. Everyone but Ice was again super well known, Gisele more in the thief business but it doesn't matter. "Yo Ice I didn't know you'd be here!" You said handshaking ice up,"I didn't either, I went outside and this letter telling me to come here was on my front door step." Ice explained,"Really? I got a call?" Quinn said, some people here got a phone call or a letter on their from door step. Behind everyone in the black void, steps began to appear louder and louder. The over-head lights followed behind them only making them anonymous to the naked eye, the lights finally caught up to them and revealing two people, Dom Toretto and his sister, Mia Toretto.
"Ahaaa man! No way It's dom!" Roman said, "shut up Roman." Dom said with mia chuckling lightly next to him.

Bro I actually so sorry I didn't continue this I forgot I made this man

Pls forgive me😢🥺

Btw I am working on part three and have so many more ideas for the next parts in the future