03

T E L L
I T
T O
T H E
F R O G S

Artemis watches as Lori gives Carl a haircut, fairly entertained, as Carl couldn't sit still.

"Baby, the more you fidget, the longer it takes, so don't, okay?" Lori tells Carl.

"I'm trying." He huffs back.

"Well, try harder."

Lori is sitting behind Carl with a comb and scissors, giving him a haircut. Shane sits across from them with Artemis. He is cleaning his shotgun.

"If you think this is bad, wait till you start shaving. That stings. That day comes, you'll be wishing for one of your mama's haircuts." Shane butts in.

"I'll believe it when I see it." Carl retorts.

"He's right, you know. I'm dying for one of my moms haircuts right now." Artemis groans.

"I'll tell you what-you just get through this with some manly dignity, and tomorrow I'll teach you something special. I will teach you to catch frogs." Shane tells Carl.

"I've caught a frog before." Carl perks up.

"I said frogs, plural. And it is an art, my friend. It is not to be taken lightly. There are ways and means. Few people know about it. I'm willing to share my secrets."

Carl looks over to Lori, who looks down at him.

"Oh, I'm a girl. You talk to them."

"It is a one-time offer, not to be repeated."

"Why do we need frogs, plural?" Carl questions.

"You ever eat frog legs?" Artemis crosses his arms.

"Eww!" Carl makes a face.

"No, not ew. Yum!" Shane chuckles.

"No, he's right. Ew." Lori speaks up.

"When you get down to that last can of beans, you're gonna be loving those frog legs, lady. I can see it now -"Shane, do you think I could have a second helping, please? Please? Just one?'Shane attempts to do a Lori impression.

"Yeah, I doubt that." Lori rolls her eyes.

"Don't listen to her, man. You, me, and Arty. We'll be heroes. We'll feed these folks Cajun-style Kermit legs."

"I would rather eat Miss Piggy." Lori thinks for a second. "Yes, that came out wrong."

Artemis had wandered off to Dale, as he'd heard something nearby. Suddenly, there is a red car driving towards the camp.

"Is it them? Are they back?" Amy questions.

Artemis and Dale wander over to Amy, wandering what she was rambling about.

"What is that?" Artemis asks.

"Stolen car is my guess." Dale shrugs.

As the screeching car pulls up to camp, Glenn gets out of it.

"Turn that damn thing off!" Dale yells to him.

"I don't know how!" Glenn frantically replies.

Suddenly, Glenn gets bombarded by Shane and Amy. He tries to listen to both, popping the hood for Shane and answering Amy's questions.

"Why isn't she with you? Where is she? Is she okay?"

"Yes! Yeah. Fine. Everybody is. Well, Merle, not so much." Glenn informs.

Artemis scoffs. He wasn't expecting Merle to come back. That man was a troublemaker.

"Are you crazy? Driving this wailing bastard up here? Are you trying to draw every walker for miles?" Shane questions, Glenn.