SUN WUKONG

SUN WUKONG

Oh, let's dive into the Monkey King's struggles!

I mean, this guy is the Great Sage Equal to Heaven, for crying out loud! He's all about power and not taking any nonsense.

But, hey, when you cast your gaze upon him, Like, he's low-key simping so hard, it's hilarious! Who would've thought the mighty Monkey King could be reduced to a puddle of mush? Love makes us all do crazy things, doesn't it?

Monkey King, surprisingly enough, finds pleasure in your roughness, reveling in the intensity and passion it brings. Equally, he adores the tenderness and warmth you show him, finding solace and security in your gentle touch.

It's a beautiful balance that makes him feel safe and cherished in your arms... As you demolished his insides ❤️

Bro like fuck him until his insides are the shape of your strap/dick or whatever.

Oh, let's spill the tea on the Monkey King! Here's the deal: He despises having to beg and bow down to you, or so he claims.

But guess what? Secretly, deep in the depths of his mischievous heart, he absolutely adores it! It's like he's caught in a love-hate battle, but the truth is, he's head over heels for the thrill of submitting to your power.

"o-Oh!... fu-fucK...ngh!" Sun Wukong moaned and groaned, he could almost feel tears rolling down his face, loving the way your fingers went deep within him.

"Look at how pathetic you are," you say as he flushed in embarrassment, his eyes closing shut and turned his head away.

Sun Wukong gasped before letting out another moan as your other hand seized his chin with force.

"Keep your gaze on the mirror."