Not Knowing If That Was True Or Not...

Hannah's POV:

I open my eyes and my head hurts like crazy. I realize that im on the floor in a bar, and my head is bleeding..

It all started coming back..

Mamrie went to the bathroom...A guy was following her...I stopped him...He hit me...Gunshots..Screams...Blackout..

Gunshots..?

MAMRIE!

I get up and close my eyes shut and holding my head with my hands, the pain was to much. I sat back down and sat there for a couple minutes. People came in and started checking my head and asking me questions, I couldnt really hear them so I didnt answer any of their questions. I realized they were paramedics and saw cops coming in. I got up and ran up to the cops and asked wheres Mamrie, since I couldnt hear I tried reading their lips. I read.."Sorry Mam' we still havent found her.." I ran out of the bar and sat down on the cold cement floor. After a few minutes my hearing came back, I looked a round and spotted my car, I got in a started driving to my house.

...

I walked in to my house and took a shower and made myself food. I took a bite from my sandwhich and got up and threw it out, I couldnt eat at a time like this. I went into my room and crawled into bed, I started crying and telling myself that I would never see her again..

Not knowing if that would be true or not..