Chapter 10

Place position: The town of Frostborn, near the bar

Time: 10:01

Step. Step. Step. This is what Izuku and Ceris have been doing at the moment. They walked towards the bar. Cold air and cold wind cooled their skin areas where they were not covered with anything or covered, or not strongly enough. Both of them certainly didn't experience the cold. I had to feel colder. On their own face, small and not strong traces of blush from embarrassment were almost visible as they held hands.  

Izuku had the desire to hold hands, but he did not dare to offer it to Ceris yet. However, after walking a little way, the green-haired man found the strength to say this to the queen, but still with remarks and uncertainty. When he said this right in front of her, she could feel a slight blush on her cheeks, but they were immediately cooled by a not strong but cold wind. Walking around with people who know that she is the queen and at the same time not understanding why some teenager is holding her was awkward, but firstly there is no Ceris, and secondly she didn't really want to upset Izuka. And plus she hasn't had much contact with him lately so if they start talking again as before, then at least they will hold hands. 

When she gave the answer of consent, Izuku immediately felt as if the weight that had been hanging on him all his life or at least most of his life was being lifted from him. Without thinking for a long time and exhaling with relief, Izuku immediately provided his hand so that she would take it later, and as a result, both looked away from embarrassment, continuing on their way. At the same time, as Ceris predicted, people looked at them in surprise, but both of them were not up to it. Not knowing what to say, our couple finally calmed down and they walked the rest of the way without embarrassment. 

Time:10:16

*Bar*

"If that's what he says toad is it true that the crystals of the End are at the king piglins." - Kane said, sitting on a chair while Izuku, Rain and Stella were looking at him holding Lance. Ceris was listening and viciously glaring at the toad at the same time, while Ciara was just sipping her glass. - "We will enter the castle, steal it and leave. It will be easy because the people from Netherbane know the kingdom is like the back of your hand. Any questions?" Kane asked, looking at them, and they in turn look back at him. Stella was the first to ask:

"Huh? Why in Nether two kings?" - Stella asked while Rain and Izuku began to anticipate. - "I thought king Neus had united the horde under his banner." - Stella said, still looking at Kane with a questioning look. 

"The Piglin King and his faction are independent, but they enter the defense services on the way to the king in exchange for protection. Most likely we will have to deal with them."- said Kane, looking at them with purple eyes. 

"Then it means that if their kingdom will fall then it will destroy their support line. This should significantly slow down their invasion and give Frostborn the advantage in the war." - Rain said positively, winking at Stella. 

"In addition, Hilda went to the east to support the army, which at the moment is holding back the onslaught of Netzer, and if we do what Rain said, firstly, the morale of the enemy soldiers will fall, and secondly, it will significantly help Hilda." - Izuku said, raising his axe hand and squeezing it with all his strength for joy. 

"Yes," Ciara said, after listening to their conversation and putting down her glass, she summoned her kerambit, saying. - "I will kill the king of piglins." - in response to this , Kane viciously exhaled and said:

"Ciara, that's enough, we've discussed everything else-" 

"I will finish what I started. It doesn't come down to just crystals." - Ciara said, twirling her kermabit and then putting it away. - "This is a matter of Netherbane and the piglin kingdom."