Chapter 4

Pov annie

After picking up my things, they put them in the car to go straight to Hawthorne. I sat thinking about everything that happened while I got serious. I had to stay out of it. My mother explained to me that I will be in that place and the day something happens, she will protect me and I could. I took the remote completely, I grabbed my phone while I looked at the street again, I saw the cars passing by, the people walking, the buildings of Los Angeles, a few minutes later there were only trees, I tried to teleport but it was useless.

Driver: Your mother put a spell so you can't use your powers until you get to Hawthorne. Without answering, I let out a sigh, closing my eyes, I only saw the same image as before, the way I killed my father's partner, I felt bad, I didn't want to hurt people, I like to do good, not evil, and I saved animals. and if anyone would wonder why I didn't bring my father's lover back to life again, that's easy to know. I want her to suffer everything that my mother and I suffered when we were abandoned by him. I don't know why. moment I was so distracted that I looked out the window and there was nothing but a green grass and a huge gate opening so the car could pass through. I looked at there were only mountains and something in the shape of a spiral. I looked confused.

Me: Isn't the building supposed to be here?

Driver: She's underground, that's why her mother sent her here so that when the catastrophe passes, you'll be safe. These buildings were built to withstand even a nuclear bomb.

Me: I understood - the driver parked the car to start unloading my luggage while I looked for the entrance

Me: where is the entrance supposed to be? - I asked a little confused.

Driver: follow me I began to follow him as he told me to enter the place, I observed everything in detail, my face of astonishment was notable.

Me: wow this is impressive

Xx: Hello - said a boy with dark hair and green eyes - I'm Andrew, I don't want to bother you, but they gave me instructions to direct you to your room.

Me: Thank you, Andrew, I'll follow you - I signaled with my hand for him to pass first to start following him, taking me to a room. I watched her while the driver brought me my things. This will be a nightmare. I hope it won't be boring, although the place is huge.

Andrew: well miss....- he was silent for a second

Me: foxx annie foxx - introduce myself

Andrew: well Miss Foxx at 6 it's dinner in case you want to introduce yourself we know that you are the one in charge here so we all owe you respect being the only witch woman here - I nodded.

Me: Thank you Andrew, I will go down and introduce myself at that time. I want everyone to know who I am and above all that they have to give me respect - I said seriously - I would like you to let me know if you make any changes here or if someone tries something stupid. Immediately, I don't want to have to use my superior strength and I need the files of each of you. I also need them if you can find out if I have my own office. If so, I will see the files in my office. If you don't bring them to my room.

Andrew: Of course, Miss Foxx.

Me: you can leave - I said taking a seat on the bed waiting for him to come out after Andrew left along with the driver I started to look at the place every detail of my room was big I admit it the bathroom had a kind of jacuzzi quite large I would say that Similar to the one in the Hogwarts staff room, I studied at that school as a child, that's why I have some advanced spells plus what my mother taught me. I started looking for what to wear for dinner. I opted for something comfortable, some black jeans with a white shirt, black vest, my black converse, I left them on the bed to go take a shower, it didn't take long and I got dressed, I went out to see the place where my new house would be, knowing every corner without leaving one, some witches looked at me confused for being the only girl here. but I didn't care at all, I looked at everyone seriously and after a good while getting to know the place, dinner time arrived, I looked for the dining room, forgetting where it was until I found him looking at everyone seriously, observing every movement they made

Me: Well, as many of you know, I am the new president of Hawthorne, the future supreme. I know that many are surprised that a girl here at the academy for witches, guys, calm down, I won't be noticed, I just hope that you respect me for who I am, I don't want you to think that because some are my age or younger or older they will treat me like one of you I am not interested in making friends the bond we have will be from supreme to student do not think that I am conceited I simply want to make it clear that not just anyone can mess with me from now on Go ahead, some things will change here, don't be scared, it won't be for the worse. I'm informed about many things. I hope you can meet your expectations because I wouldn't mind expelling whoever disrespects me. It's clear. -I asked to which everyone nodded, I looked at each of them to sit down to have dinner with them. After finishing, I went up to my room to clean my teeth, take another shower and settle in ready to sleep.