the a/n that's always at the end

Hey!

Yes, this story is secretly about me and my many struggles and thoughts. So I'm kinda scared sharing this online but I figured maybe it'll be a wholesome story.

As of now, I still have self-esteem issues but not a lot, I'm still obsessed with symmetry, I still bite the inside of my lip unknowingly until a mark forms, I still think about sex an awful lot even though I don't want to, I still think I have undiagnosed mental issues, I'm still afraid of sex (not for the reason Luke's afraid of sex but indeed, disgusting people have attempted the same thing to me Luke's 'aunt' did to him) and I'm still a virgin. No one should be ashamed of this. I had to learn that last fact after watching Sex ed (the Netflix show) because I was so scared of my own thoughts and thought I was disgusting for having them even though I didn't have them intentionally. I can't believe a fictional show titled 'sex education' would actually give me sex ed! It's literally insane that I had to learn this from fictional people and not from school, you know, the place where people go to receive an education.

Anyways...

because I tend to add in romance subplots in my stories, yes, I added one here for no reason because I wanted a way for Viz to find a reason to like herself and I think Luke helped her immensely in that regard :D I also wanted to represent a healthy relationship with lots of positive communication and show that people in relationships don't have to rush into having sex until they're both comfortable and ready and not because of peer pressure. Also, nice guys CAN win and not be the sad lonely second love interest who ends up single at the end cause why the heck does Do-Hyeok from Nevertheless (in the kdrama cause the webtoon was way better imo) *SPOILERS!!* end up without someone?! That poor sad talented handsome chef boy. :')

Okay! Though I basically wrote a story about my own struggles, Luke doesn't exist in my life but I do have the bass. Learning tabs on YouTube has made me feel proud of myself tbh. Maybe one day, I'll join a band too.

That's all for the a/n.

Oh! I also wanted to bring awareness to the homeless who don't have the funds to treat their mental health. Like I said, there's a loop. Probably dozens of them are out on the streets not because they're lazy but because they've tried their hardest to work and couldn't manage to. I don't know how to help them exactly but I'm hoping bringing awareness will be helpful at least a little.

That's all!

Thank you so much for reading this story (apparently it's supposed to take an average reader 47 minutes to read it all so thanks for taking 47 minutes to read this, really!)

I don't know how to end this note, so I'll just close my eyes and type the first emoji I'll see when I open them.

❄️