1.

Reaching the top was all I wanted. To others it was to be the next Kendall Jenner or the next Taylor Swift or The Weeknd. Some just wanted to be a lawyer, a doctor or a teacher but what I wanted to do was something different. Something that could potentially be better than AFL (Aussie Rules) or cricket or tennis. What I wanted to do was to be a soccer player or if you are one of them a footballer. I wanted to be the next Sam Kerr, Alexia Putellas, Alex Morgan... even the female version of Lionel Messi. 

I'm Alana Wilson-Perez and I've got a really big family. We've got my mum and dad... the eldest who is Diego then Liliana ,who is engaged to Eric Garcia,  middle who is Hovig then the twins me and Mateo... or matty. I'm the youngest because my beloved mother decided to birth my brother a minute and 53 seconds before me so that was perfect. My dad is half aussie and half spanish, my mother on the other hand is 3 quarters spanish and a quarter aussie. All my siblings were born in spain except for my brother and I who were born in Australia. 

My mum is a retired supermodel while my dad is a retired soccer player (footballer🙄). My brothers are all soccer players while Liliana followed in my mums' footsteps becoming a supermodel. When my dad was 32, he injured himself really badly which forced him to retire. All he wanted was to win a world cup and now its up to us to achieve that. Matty and I lived in spain until we were 8 and then we went to SEDA college and lived there until we were 14. 

AND... here I am. In the limo with my boyfriend Pedri and a mixture of players from FCB Feminine and Men. We walk out hand in hand and we begin taking pictures. We answered a couple of answers from the photographers and entered the auditorium.  

                                                                                        *****

We won a trophy each. Pedri winning the KOPA trophy and I winning the GOLDEN GIRL award. 

We ended up eating dinner with both the teams and celebrated the night. 

EXCEPT THAT HAPPENED 2 YEARS AGO.. 

***********************************************************************************************

HI! I live in Australia in the gold coast and is incredibly immature for someone my age. 

English or Aussie slang is my first language so if there are any GrAmMaTiCaL iSsUeS please sue my school not me! Thank you! 

School: Pimpama State Secondary College