Ana Clark- Age 10

Description on what she looks like: She has brown hair and green eyes, shinning just as bright as two bright lasers! Even though she's young, she's a great work of art! Her makeup styles will make you go crazy. If you ever want to ask her about makeup or styling your outfits, she's the one you'd go to!

Things she hates: She hates when her parents fight, especially when it's about her sister or brother. Her siblings are as close as they can be to her, so she'll defend them off at any costs. She also hates amusement parks, as she threw up on one of the rollercoasters before! So, if you ever try to take her to an amusement park, she suggests that you don't.

Her favorite foods/drinks: She loves her coffee and it definitely has to be Starbucks! Especially her Paradise Refreshers! Her favorite food? Totally anything sweet! If you have a whole bag of candy stashed away somewhere, she'll be able to find it and take it away from you! Her love for chocolate? It goes wild!!

Her favorite type of music/songs: Her favorite song artist is definitely Taylor Swift! She's listened to all her albums! Her favorite type of music would be pop, or EDM (Electronic Dance Music.) Her talents of playing the flute are flawless though!

Her favorite hobbies: Her favorite hobbies include: sewing/making clothing, dressing up her mannequin's, and playing the flute! Her band has gone to state competition before, and her solo had gotten first place! It was a huge hit! She loves dressing up and making clothes, as she loves to create different outfits! She'll usually wear these for special occasions.

Her favorite color: Her favorite color is a super bright, pink! Her room is painted in this color and so are all of her school supplies!

Mental disorders: Nope, not any disorders for her!