Chapter-1

.
.
.
.
.

Before we start:I'm going to write this book in the better way because when I went back to my old book of this

Before we start:
I'm going to write this book in the better way because when I went back to my old book of this... I wrote it like a shit... and I understand because, I was new to Wattpad. Anyways enjoy this chapter.
~Exists 😋

Lucifer Morningstar, an angel who loved to play music and obeyed the rules of the heaven

Lucifer Morningstar, an angel who loved to play music and obeyed the rules of the heaven. He was known as an angel with six wings and who loved to play music.

Everything was going well until, his mind started to change... he wanted to become the king of Heaven. His brother Micheal warned him that he might get punished for doing this and would also get abandoned in Heaven but, he never listened to his brother.

God: "Son, what do mean my that you want to become the king of Heaven?"

Lucifer: "I can become a better King, better than you."

God: "Son, I don't want to start violence but, what are you saying?"

Lucifer: "I can become a better King and make different rules here."

Micheal: "Brother, what are you saying!"

Lucifer: "you stay out of this!"

Lucifer: "I can become a better king then you, Father."

God: "Do you have any idea who are you talking to..."

Lucifer: "YES, LOUD AND CLEAR, OLD MAN! I CAN BECOME A BETTER KING , BETTER THAN YOU, OLD MAN AND I'M STRONGER THAN YOU, OLD MAN!"

Micheal froze where he was standing. His brother just shouted at their father and called him an old man. Not only that, he just called himself that he is stronger than their father... the one who created them... the one who gave them powers. How could he say those such words to their father and how could he disrespect their father....

God: "old man..."

God: "I see you called me an 'old man', huh?"

God: "you showed me where your priorities are."