I'll be Missing You

Jk Pov.

Today I will be leaving to US for my concert at GMA in NY. I woke up early but I didn't get up yet. I'm still sleepy, we don't have enough sleep. We want to spend more time together before I leave. I'll just sleep later at the plane.

Voo is hugging me, he make my arm as his pillow and he burried his face on my chest. I don't wear anything I only wear boxer same with Voo. I can feel his warm breath on my skin that give me chill early in the morning.

Last night we did a naughty thing to each other. When I remember it, I want to laugh. Well, the strawberry icecream is delicious if you eat it with the person you love. You know what I mean.

I hug Voo tighter like I don't want to leave him. I will miss him so bad. I hope he can come with me. But it's impossible.

"Hmmmmm, baby," he moaned as he call my name.

"Hmmmm, Yes Voo,?"

"I love you," he said while his eyes still close. I smiled and my heart is pounding so fast.

"I love you more than anything Voo," I answered him and kiss him on his forehead then hug him again. We always shared I love you to each other. Like every minute, every hour.

I don't want to leave Voo's side, but I have to get up and prepare. My flight is only a few hours away but I'm still here in the apartment.

I got up and took a shower. Voo is still in bed and lying down. After I showered, I laid down with Voo on the bed and hugged him again.

He hugged me again and snuggled into my chest. I smiled because of his actions. I also hugged him tightly. I don't want to cry, this is what I really don't want at all. When you say goodbye to the person who is used to being with you all the time.

We can't do anything because it's our job. It's hard but we will overcome it.

"Voo, I have to get dressed. I'm going to be late for my flight," I said as I stroked his hair.

"I'll take you baby," he said with a pout.

"Don't worry Voo, you haven't slept yet, and another thing is that I might not leave if you take me to the airport," I said with a smile.

He just laughed because of what I said and hugged me again. I will really miss my baby bear.

I will bring his jacket. That's the only thing that helps me sleep. I just smelled his jacket and felt like Voo was right next to me.

I will leave first before Voo. I just let him sleep here for a while. He will stay there in his apartment while I am away.

I am at the door already and He hugged me tightly and I did the same.

"Voo, Be good please okay? I love you," I said and kissed him on the forehead.

"I love you more baby, Take care and be safe always," he said and cupped my face and kissed me on the lips. He was about to let go of the kiss but I stopped him. I held her neck to deepen our kiss. He put his two hands on my shoulders.

We stopped kissing when we almost lost our breath. I felt like I was going to cry but I really held it back. I hugged him tightly and he did the same before I left the apartment. I don't look back.

When I arrived at the airport, there were many people waiting. Whether it's the media or the Army. The others even ran to see me. I am happy and many people still support me. But sometimes other fans are also scary because they invade our privacy.

TAE POV.

I was left here at JK's apartment. He said I should sleep first before going back to my apartment. After he left I immediately felt the longing for him. The surroundings are very quiet. I feel like I'm going to cry because I feel like I'm alone. Jk is half of my life. Without him I feel like I'm missing.

I went back to the room where we slept earlier. In the room where we shared each other. I remembered all the crazy things I did to JK. I just laugh because of what I think every time we have s*x. I just want it to always be exciting when we have s*x.

I'm here in my apartment. I just slept for a while at JK's apartment before going home. I woke up earlier in the afternoon so I'm not sleepy even though it's midnight. I watched Netflix until dawn. I was waiting for Jk's call because he said he would call when he arrived in NY. I was in bed when my phone rang. I quickly answered it and my handsome and hot husband appeared before me.

"Baby," I said while excited to see him

"Voo, we just got to the apartment that's why I just called,"

"It's okay baby, I'm really waiting for your call,"

"you are not sleeping yet?" he asked in shock.

"Not yet, I'm waiting for your call," I said with a pout.

"After this call Voo, you sleep. okay?" he said with a warning tone.

"Yes Baby, I will,"

We just talked about things. Our conversation didn't last too long because he was going to rest and I was going to sleep.

We exchanged I Love you before hanging up. I was holding Jk purple Boxer. I really left it to him earlier. This is what he was wearing before he left. So his smell still clings to it. My baby smells really good even after sweating.

I smiled until I fell asleep next to my baby's purple boxers.