59.✔️: cramps

Here we were now on the ship again as me and Lia were standing by the railing as we looked at the pretty look under us.

We were able to see the kingdom gaze getting far from us as I smiled at the memories we made thier.

I politely rejected mingyu and he understood at an instant being a gentleman he is.

Seonghwa and wooyoung didn't let us touch the floor of the ship and right now we sneeked by our room to look at the view.

I was loving the view.
The wind was blowing softly as we were admiring the nature.

Soon we saw the colour of water changing as the water was now a little light blue in colour and it shined

Picture reference.

It's day by the way.

Me and Lia gasped at it's beauty and soon felt a presence Beside us.
We turned to look Yuri who was now looking at the waters too .

"The kingdom of aurora starts from here and now whatever you'll be seeing will be beyond your imagination but don't worry we're on the brighter part of the aurora I can't even imagine what creatures will be in the kingdom dark of aurora" she said and me and Lia shivered just by the thought of it.

"It's so pretty i feel like I'll die" Lia said as Yuri chuckled

"Belive me when I say it's nothing compared to what you'll see" she said

Me and Lia had our jaws hung at the info.

Was aurora that beautiful?

Suddenly it hit me

The book

I had to read the book
What if the book have some information?

It's important for me to read it.

"Umm guys you all can carry on I'm feeling sleepy so I'll just take rest" I Said

"You erre perfectly fine few seconds ago but yeah sure but wakeup before dinner we still have gossiping to do " Lia said as me and Yuri laughed

"Aye aye captain" I said

"Hongjoong will not like another captain angel" yuri said as I showed her my tounge before heading to my room..
As soon as I reached the room I quickly closed it from behind as I locked it.

My hands made it to my earings which san gave to me and I thanked my brain to not forget them at the island or it would have been a problem.

I sat on the bed as I took a deep breath.
I slowly brought my hands to my lips as I slowly kissed the ring.

After around 10 seconds a light emerged from the ring and soon there was a book lying on the bed .

The book was silver in colour and it had some words written on it with golden letters.