Undead Unfold

I might update this time to time...
.
.
.
"Your Highness, I really don't think this is necessary. The school could be built on safer grounds." Evelina nervously fumbled with the straps of the bag she carried.

"No no, I have deemed this to be the most ideal place and so we shall build it here." The prince of their prospering kingdom stood gallantly before the forest that had claimed a quiet area for itself.

"But these lands belong to the Deadly Silent. To form a school would disrupt their silence! Many could die!"

"We're already ghosts, Evelina."

"Right, of course, your Highness."

"Now help me clear the way, these trees shall make a fine material to build the floor of our school from."

Evelina gulped, sweat trickling down her back.

"Why couldn't we have brought everyone else along? They would be happy to do this..."

"My friends came along with me for emotional support, you and I are the only ones strong enough to actually handle the Deadly Silent."

She sighed as she'd done the entire journey there. She could feel her power gather in a liquid form, pulling and sloshing and gathering water around her. Her water cut through the trees like a needle through water. Meanwhile, her escortee huffed and smiled as he grabbed his axe and swung through the forest.

Seconds had passed and already a clearing had formed.

"How about I cut the tree and destroy the stumps and you cut the wood into planks?"

"As you wish, Your Highness." She gathered all the wood and used one of the stumps as a table of sorts. But then, she realized...

"I don't know how to cut wood into planks."

They both stopped in their tracks, realizing that among their team of nobles and bodyguards, no one was a carpenter/woodworker.

"...Let's just figure this out as we go."

She grabbed his shoulder. "We can't waste this wood."

"..."

"...Should we ask someone to head back?"

The prince sighed and looked towards the path they had come from. It was a long long way to the kingdom, and their fastest member was also their strongest member.

Evelina sighed, this world was nothing but tiring. It would be hard for her to explain she returned alone for a carpenter.

"You don't have to go."

"It'd be the fastest for me to go. Besides, you and the others can get started on cleansing this area in the meantime."

Once the prince hesitantly nodded and gave her permission to leave, Evelina leaped high into the air and used her water to transport her back to the kingdom.

Thankfully due to her speed the originally two-and-a-half-day trip was now a two-and-a-half-hour trip, and so she quickly arrived at the castle and requested to see the queen.

"Evelina? Where is the prince?" The queen asked once she saw her.

Eveline flushed, as she always did upon meeting one of the Royals. "We arrived at the Deadly Silent forest but have come across an issue."

"And what is that?"

"None of us have woodworking skills..."

"..."

"Right, we never discussed that... Quickly take one of the best, the prince's safety is our priority."

"Of course, your majesty." Evelina grabbed two of the woodworkers (it was always better than one) and lifted them off towards the Deadly Silent Forest.