Cyrah Endal II

Hello. Im Cyrah Endal II. So... Kio isn't that good at explaining, so this is what happed.

1. Alvar turned good

2. Da Neverseen is defeated

3. Blackswan became the councillors with Brontë (to borrow kio's words, it's because Brontë has a "councillor record")

4. Tiergan is the head master of foxfire.

5. Now alvar's gone:)

Anyways, when my parents weren't home, somebody knocked on my door. I opened it to see Alvar with Kio. "Follow." Alvar said, and i followed. "What's happening?" I asked. Don't ask me, ask him." Kio said as he pointed to Alvar. "Hello? What is happening?" I asked. "Wait. I need to try something. Call Ruy." Alvar said on his imparter with no luck. i didnt miss the sad look on alvar's face. "Who's ruy? Ur boyfriend?" Kio asked. "Actually, yes. He is my bf." Alvar replied. A single tear fell down his face. "Anyways, you guys need to help me recreate the order of the Phoenix." Alvar said recovering quickly. "And the faster we do this, the better. And i can get back to looking for ruy." He whispered the last line, but i didnt miss it.

Parents pov

Biana

Kio is gone. Nah. This cant be happening. I saw a single note that said "Alvar" left on his bed. I called fitz and told him to kick alvar's a** if he finds Alvar.

Tam

I spent the rest of my day calming biana, who was freaked out.

Wylie

Hmmmmm, cyrah managed to get in trouble AGAIN. Im thinking of grounding her for a month or two.

Lihn

I hope Wylie doesn't come up with a horrible punishment for cyrah. She's the type where she gets in trouble. Oh well.

Alvar pov

We went to a broken Neverseen hideout, and tried to sleep there. "Call ruy." I tried again and failed for the 2345356th time. I felt tears falling down my face knowing that I probably wont be able to see ruy again. I heard Kio and cyrah arguing about trusting me. Cyrah said yes, while kio said no.

"Hello? Anyone?" I heard a faint voice on the other side of my imparter. "Who are you?" I asked. "Im not gonna tell a stranger what my name is until you tell me yours." The stranger said. "Im Alvar. Now tell me who you are." I said. "Alvar?" The persons voice trembled. "you mean Alvar Soren Vacker?" The person said. "How do you know my name?" I asked. "Alvar! It's me. Ruy. I checked my broken imparter one day and i have 2345356 calls? Bro. How much did you call me?" Ruy asked. "Ruy?! It's hard to not act like my boyfriend was captured during the final battle against the Neverseen and he disappeared for several years!" I said. "Sorry. Im trudging towards a broken hideout." Ruy said. "You are? I think the one in Paris is the one your going to?"