09

I still remember the first time we started talking.
You were the reason why I started using my phone while charging it. The reason I fell asleep with a smile on my face.
The reason I had the motivation to do things again.
The reason why my problems didn't seem so bad to face.

Indeed, you have not only brightened my days, but also truly made my life better by simply being a part of it.
Being yours makes the rest of the world nonexistent.
Don't worry about me falling out love with you, because I'm too busy being yours to fall for someone new.

One of the million things I like about you is that I can talk to you for hours, even days, and you would never get bored listening. You actually listen to my rants in life without making me feel invalidated.
I can talk to you about anything, even the most random things, and you would never judge me.
You're just here, listening to me as if everything I say is the most important thing to you from the moment.
You always put me first and I love you for that.

You're the most gorgeous, amazing, funniest, caring, loving, sweetest person in the entire universe.
Whenever I look at photos of you that I saved, or read your texts.
I always wonder what I did to deserve someone like you.
You're just too good to be true to be mine.

I choose you, and I'll choose you over and over.
Without a pause, without a doubt, in every heartbeat of mine.
I'll keep choosing you.
It's you, who I'll always love today, tomorrow, forever and always.
It doesn't matter if it's in another world and universe. It'll always be you.
I fell for you, and I am falling each day, deeper and deeper.