𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐗, ᵇᵃⁿᵈᵒ ᵖᵗᶻ

- BANDO PTZ
𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐗, ᵇᵃⁿᵈᵒ ᵖᵗᶻ

IN WHICH, A girl and her sneaky link hot box in the car.

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍, 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒. 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐄, 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐑𝐘."
⁻ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵉᵉᵏⁿᵈ

𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙝𝙖𝙢 𝙗𝙖𝙮

BANDO LOOKED AT Y/N with his low eyes, they were hot boxing the car. He was high, his eyes low and red. He looked at her with lust.

Y/n sat in the passenger seat as she took a hit from the blunt. Her doe eyes now low since she was high. She was oblivious to the way Bando was looking at her.

She passed the blunt to him, exhaling and sighing. Taking in her high. Bando took another hit off the blunt, he was clearly as high as her.

He looked at her as she looked at him. He then grabbed her neck and kissed her lips slowly, she smiled as she kissed back, their tongues touching just slightly.

She moaned softly into the kiss, he smiled when he heard her little noise. Beginning to get turned
on. He pulled away and looked into her low eyes with his own. "You want this, hmm?" He teased.

She nodded in some sort of daze, she began to get aroused. His voice turning her on. Bando laughed as he continued to kiss her soft lips for a few minutes.

He then broke the silence "I'm really about to eat your face off girl" he smiled at her, Y/n looked at him.

Y/n smiled, "you can eat this coochie" she giggled. Bando laughed, "aii bro" he then started the car, "where we going?" She asked.

"we going to my crib, im really finna eat ya coochie miss maam" he smiled as he looked to the side, looking at his rearview mirror.

Y/n reached up and caressed the side of his face, "you so cute" she smiled before her hand slid down his body, sliding down to his crotch.

"chill ma heart.." Bando said, looking down at her hand before looking back up at the road as he got on the highway, they were 45 minutes from RPT as they went to the spot they first met to smoke.

She giggled before pulling her hand away. "pull it out" she said looking up at his face, "you pull it out" he replied, looking at her with low eyes.

"mm" she mumbled and reached down sliding his sweatpants a little bit off, not having to do much since hes always sagging.

She then grabbed his dick, pulling it out as she ran her thumb over his slit. "shit.." he muttered.

She giggled before she spit into her hand and jerked him off slowly, "keep on nd watch when we get to the crib bro, you not gon be able to walk mama"

Y/n rolled her eyes before speeding her pace up, twisting her hand. She then reached up with her other hand and began to play with his balls as she looked up at him, watching his faces.

"mmmh.. shit" he groaned out, keeping his eyes on the road before slightly leaning back, giving her more access.

She spit directly on his dick before jerking him off with both hands, twisting and squeezing lightly. "fuckk" he moaned. She then rubbed his tip with her thumb while her other hand jerked him off quickly.

His body jerked up before he quickly looked down before looking back up at the road, repeating that same action 3 times as she continued jerking him off before he came with a loud moan.

Cumming all over her hands, some of the cum shooting out onto his sweater, the wheel and his car door.

"fuckk maa" he moaned as she kept jerking him off, his eyes on the road. He moaned and looked down at her hand before taking her hands off.

She giggled and opened the compartment, grabbing wipes and cleaning her hands along with his dick and sweater, reaching over and wiping the car door.

Waiting till he gave her access to clean the wheel aswell.

She felt the car come to a stop, confused since the ride ended way to early for a 45 minute drive. It had only been about 20 minutes.

She looked up and saw they were in an empty parking lot. She smiled and crawled into the backseat before Bando got out and opened the backseat door.

She giggled and slid her black leggings off, her shoes already off as she had took them off in the front seat.

He pulled her to the edge of the car seats, she looked at him and bit her lips, turning around on her stomach and arching.

"damn.." he mumbled, slapping her ass before caressing the spot where he slapped. Y/n winced at the slap before moaning.

"you like that shit, huh? you so freaky baby." He laughed, he checked his surroundings before dropping his sweatpants, along with his boxers and slipping her panties to the side.

He slid into her with ease due to how wet she was. "ooo baby.." Y/n moaned and he moaned lowly as her tight walls clenched.

He was a little more than halfway in before Y/n cried out, "wait baby—" she said before fixing herself and slowly sliding backwards, taking the rest of his 9.5 inches. (i would cry .)

She muffled a cry as he began to thrust into her, slightly lifting up his sweater as he slowly stroked into her, showing his lower stomach.

Y/n bit her lip and looked back at him, her red eyes meeting his as they made eye contact.

He continued thrusting into her before leaning into the car to place a peck on her lips. "you mine ma?" He asked as she nodded frantically.

"words baby.." he put his hands on her hips, deepening her arch before stroking into her while slamming her hips back onto his own, loud clapping noises filled the car along with moans from the both of them, wet noises from her creaming all over his dick. A white creamy line all over the base of it.

"yesss fuckkk!" She cried out, he stroked up into her, hitting her spot. She moaned and put her head down into the seat moaning, feeling herself about to cum.

"Im gonna cum!!" She whined out, Bando hissed and moaned, "me too baby.." he moaned, "cum when i tell you mama.." he bit his lip, watching her ass jiggle as he threw her ass back and forth on him.

"cum.." he panted out, right when they were both about to cum they heard something.

"HEY!"

______________________________

- 𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐢.