Chapter One; Part One

@Sazashi_FatherFigure made this chapter I just edited it lolz

Now. Serious.

!!!TW!!! (Violence, blood, Forced cannibalism, dehumanization, brutal murder, Genocide)

Fuck.

Tommy knew he was fucked the moment the prison's alarms rang. The terrorizing cry ripped through the hills, right into Tommy's ears.

Tommy was frozen, it seems like he couldn't move. Almost like his body just...forgot. What would Dream do to him? I'll kill you, then revive you, then kill you-...Dreams's words rang through his head. Tommy clutched his head, his movement came back to him.

He became paranoid, he eyes darting around to every single tree, what if Dream was here now?

Oh fuck. Oh shit. Oh fuck. Oh mother of fuck.

He was totally, completely fucked-

He was snapped out of his thoughts by a twig snap behind him. His heart stopped, and he froze. He was too petrified to turn and look, and his mind was screaming at him to run. Tommy's shaking legs suddenly seemed to understand, as he started sprinting like Satan was behind him.

I mean- he pretty much was.

Loud footsteps followed not even 10 feet away, and Tommy started to gasp for air when he was running. He had yet to reach the stage where he screams bloody murder, but it was sure to hit him soon.

A large impact hit Tommy right in the back of hit gut, spewing some blood and the wind out of him as he fell and tumbled forward. Tommy summersaulted once, letting out a raspy yelp as he hit his forehead on a rock, and crumpled at the base of an old oak tree, leaning up against the bark, he was facing his attacker.

Tommy's forehead was bleeding immensely, when he finally realized whom it was as a athletic silhouette with a glowing green smiley face walked out of the shadows.

Dream.

Was Tommy surprised? Yes, he fucking was! Did he expect it to be Dream? Obviously.

Except, Dream seemed more insane than he already was. His porcelain mask was cracked, showing part of his face. He had a long scar starting from his jaw to his revealed eye. Tommy could see the showed part of Dream's pychotic grin, which didn't quite match the fury in his toxic green eye.

Dream's eye glowed a brighter, more acidic green,

"Oh Tommy~" Dream said, stalking closer to Tommy, who was leaned up against a tree. Dream's grin widened. "Did you really expect me to rot in that damned prison?"

Tommy flinched back with fear, pressing his back against the tree as Dream let out a maniacal, insane cackle.

Tommy started hyperventilating, when pain finally hit him from the sharp impact earlier, making the boy curl into himself even more. He hissed in pain, and looked down. A freshly sharpened arrow coated with weakness had impaled his stomach from behind.

Tommy had salty tears streaming down his face, and he looked back up back up to Dream with terrifyed, sky blue eyes. Tommy's sight was shitty from his own blood and tears.

"Dream-Dream please- please don't hurt me-" Tommy pleaded, but was cut off by a potion bottle slamming against his head. His scream cut itself off as Tommy was immediately knocked unconscious, shards of glass cutting through his scalp. As he was yanked under an ocean of darkness, he heard Dream mutter something in a mocking, gleeful tone.

"How pathetic~"

Tommy could only hear Dream's terrifying chuckle echoing throughout his head as he sunk deeper and deeper, until finally...