Eve? (Stiles from Teen Wolf)

TW: self harm and suicide mention

(third Person)

,,Well do you want something to drink, Stiles? Like water, coffee or Maybe even Whiskey?", Eve asked him while looking at him and playing with her Hands. Stiles seems in thought, so she goes to him and taps him on the shoulder. ,,W-what?" Eve laughs a Little ,,I asked you if you wanted something to drink." Stiles nods slowly ,,Water would be fine, thanks." She smiles a Little while going to get water.

While Eve is gone Stiles Looks a Little bit through her room and finds a letter on her desk, it says 'Stiles' on the outside. He Looks a Little bit confused, then he takes a breath and opens the letter slowly.

'I am sorry, I just can't take it anymore. You remember the begining of sophomore year? The one time where me, Lydia, Jackson and the other ones came to your's and Scott's table? You saw that Scott gave me a Stern look, and were instantly confused. But your confused suddenly faded after Scott put his apple in front of me, while this Moment I looked straight at you. and I saw in your face that you would never let me go again. I just feel like I am a burden to you and the other ones. Because of me Allison is dead. I can't live with that anymore. I can't live anymore with those bloody Hands I've got. I know you're hating yourself Right now because you let me slide away from you, but just so you know, I did it because I didn't want this to hurt you.

I love you Stiles.'

Stiles Looks a Little confused but Angry, but then he hears Eve's voice ,,Here Stiles, your water." She noticed the way that Stiles was Standing there, like something happened ,,Stiles?" ,,I thought you were getting better, Eve." he said lowly. Eve didn't say a Thing. ,,You lied to us, The pack. To me, you lied to me, Eve.", he said hurtfully. ,,I am sorry.", Eve Mutters. Stiles takes a Deep breath ,,When?" Eve Looks at him confused. ,,What?" Stiles answered while screaming ,,When did you fucking write that letter?" Eve flinched. ,,I'm sorry, Eve", he said after he saw that Eve flinched.

,,Yesterday.", Eve mumbled while looking down. Stiles sighs and runs his Hand over his face ,,Your Arms. Show me your arms." Eve takes a Deep breath and raises he left Hand to her Right arm sleeve and pulls it up. Stiles gives Eve a look of pity and worry when he sees the stars she carved into her Skin. ,,You promised," Stiles stops and sighs ,,you promised you would stop doing this to yourself." This made Eve break ,,Don't you get that I fucking can't stop it like you want me too. Self harm is a drug, a drug that gives the biggest rush, the rush from physical pain distracts me from the emotinal pain. And you're probably going to say 'then what causes the emotional pain?' but the fact is that I don't know what causes it and that fucking scares me so much!",Eve yelled at Stiles.

Stiles flinched and you know what? Eve didn't even care.

A/N hello, how are you guys? probably not good since you've klicked on this book. But if somethings wrong, really anything you can talk to me. If you're not comfortable with venting on wattpad I have a venting account on tiktok it's my_dark_red_thoughts

Maybe I'm gonna write a second part (only if enough liked this one)