Where They Went - 🔶

Characters: Porsche & Porchay Kittisawat

Fandom: Kinnporsche x The Originals

Book Type: Watching

Love Interest For Porsche: Elijah Mikaelson
Love Interest For Porchay: Josh Rosza & Aiden

------------------------------------------------------

Porsche was devastated when Kinn, the man he loved, chose Tawan's word over him and declared him as a traitor. Before he could be locked up he escaped and ran back home to his brother. They gathered all of their things and left. They had to leave in order to get away from the mafia. Porsche called the one person he knew he could trust, an old friend. The one and only Elijah Mikaelson.

Elijah took the brothers with him to New Orleans and helped them start new lives. Now the two of them live far away from the mafia but their lives are far from normal. Especially when they have gotten themselves involved in the supernatural mess when Elijah's brother, Klaus Mikaelson, the original hybrid, impregnated one of his one night stands.

What happens when the Theerapanyakun family and bodyguards get teleported to a movie theater to watch the life of the brothers they have been searching for the day they left? How will they react to the dangers they have to go through? And how will Kinn react to the man he still loves move on with someone else?