Prisoner of Lust

I walked through the grey stone hallway with rows of bars and cells. "Hey sexy red~" a prisoner said licking his lips. Another whistled at me making thrust motions while eyeing me. A few were scared of me as I walked past. "I feel bad for the bitch who married your ass" the officer said. "Is her remind tattoo on her finger too?" The other growled. Apparently when I was transported here with silver and I was arrested my ring turned into a tattoo. Good thing too but at the same time bad because my pendant was taken off. Meaning I will be vulnerable to any demon that my come after me and since I'm in jail it'll be easy. "Hey in there you unholy shit" they pushed me in and slammed the cell door. I watch them walk off and growled but at the same time I know Sonic and Shadow will come for me. "Well well well if it isn't our old friend" I turn around and see Espio and Finitevus. "Where have you been red hmmm?" Espio hissed. He stormed up to me and grabbed my shirt then tossed me into the wall. He punched me and grabbed my throat before pinning me to the wall. Finitevus pulled out a hand made blade and pointed it at my face. "We wait a long time for you red and we're going to enjoy giving you payback for throwing us under the bus" he growled then noticed my "tattoo" ring. "Who the fuck would marry a fucked up bastard like you?!" He demanded. "Was it silver?!" Espio joined and his grip tightened. "What are you talking about no and I been in hell literally?" I gasp. "Yeah fucking right and You ratted us out you fucking cunt" espio said. "I didn't rat you out!" "Oh the how the fuck did the cops know where I lived and caught me using?! How they caught Finit with his slut during a dealing?!" Espio growled. "I don't know where you live silver does" I hissed talking in air. "Then you teamed up and ran away with each other! I saw the demonic things in his room you both killed that nun and ran away got married!" Espio accused eyes filled with jealousy. "I always knew you both had something going on that's why I was nothing but a toy" his grip tightened and I couldn't breathe. "Once we finished killing you im going to enjoy raping your corpse!!!" He smiled wickedly with vengeance in his eyes. "Excuse me gentlemen kindly put my uncles pet down." A female voice said loosening his grip a bit and we turn our heads to the owner. "Amy?" I gasp seeing her. "You know this bitch?!" They demanded. "Yes he does now boys let him go or else." She hissed. "Or else wha—" "Hey sexy why don't you come into my cell for a l—" the other prisoner was cut off when she flicked her wrist and snapped his neck. Espio drops me in fear of Amy. "Hey miss get out of—" she flicks her wrist again and both officers necks were snapped. "Now then for you two" "WAIT NO PLEASE WE—" I watch in horror as their necks snapped and she breaks their spines. Their bodies dropped and bled on the floor and I was shocked. "Well you want to go home to my uncles?" She asked and I nod. "Ok then" she smiled and opens the portal before taking my hand and drags me through. Yet when we exit I knew we weren't in Lucifer's castle. Instead we were in a black and magenta room with...dick and pussy shape windows. "Ummmm I thought you were taking me to—gah!" I was yanked into a chair that tied me down. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled and she gags me.

"Hush now my new pet~ because by the end of the night you'll be all mine~"