Chapter 1-3 : Change of Weather ( Part 1 )

On a Sunday Morning

Marinette POV

As I was watching today's game show since today is Sunday, it was showing who got more points

When she was looking at her computer as she saw the results. When there was man on the stage while two girls were on each side

Alec Cataldi is about to announce the winner.

Alec : This is the moment we've been waiting for. The viewers at home have made their decision. And the new Kidz Plus weathergirl is... MIREILLE!

When a long-sleeved light blue shirt with a cloud design on the front, white jeans, and orange dress shoes

When a long-sleeved light blue shirt with a cloud design on the front, white jeans, and orange dress shoes. named Mirelle starts celebrating her win. But on the other hand.

a fair-skinned slender teenage girl standing at medium height with fair skin, light cornflower blue eyes and long, straight, waist length light honey blonde hair with bangs, and a tiny cowlick on the right tied in low hanging pigtails with light b...

a fair-skinned slender teenage girl standing at medium height with fair skin, light cornflower blue eyes and long, straight, waist length light honey blonde hair with bangs, and a tiny cowlick on the right tied in low hanging pigtails with light blue hair ties. Named Aurore Beauréal wasn't happy about this.

Alec : Man, she crushed you, eh? Better luck next time.

When Aurore gets even more upset and walks off stage. Alec adds even more fuel to the fire.

Alec : "Huh? What's the big deal? You only lost by half a million votes.

When Marinette saw what just happened to her good friend Aurore.

Marinette ( mind ) : poor Aurore, she been handling this for week to win this competition. I hope she'll be okay.

Sabine  : Marinette. Could you come downstairs for a moment.

Marinette : coming.

Marinette Stands up and pauses the computer. As she was walking down to the bakery part of her home, when she was in the bakery she saw her mother.

Marinette : hey mom- Ah.

When Marinette tripped on some luggage that was near the front door.

Sabine : Oh! Sorry Marinette, your father and I forgot we left the luggage by the door.