Pt II together once more(short)

It's been months since Izuku got framed by Awase and that he was booted from Ua due to the hero commissioner who believed the photo over the boy. Time passed as Izuku and Momo are now arranged to be married which made made Eri happy even more that both her mama and papa are together threw marriage.

So far Izuku has killed a lot of fake hero's after meeting his fiancé for the first time since the betrayal. Of course they both had their first moment alone as they kept locking their hands (in that type of way btw) as they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. So now both Izuku and Momo are having a moment together as they are with Eri soon Momo thought of something and soon looked at her fiancé.

Momo: hey Izu mother said that your quirk is Sharingan right what does it look?

As he showed his fiancé his Sharingans as she find it fascinating but was sad that she couldn't have the same as Izuku along with Eri as Izuku seen it and pat both of their heads.

Izuku: don't worry girls I understand that you both don't have it but at least it's not against you ok.

Girls: Hai

As they continue having a family outing as they enjoyed themselves as they went on home but soon some of the women were eyeing Momo fiancé as Momo didn't like it as she was starting to turn yandere.

Momo:*yandere* who are you women looking at this hunk of meat belongs to me and me only

After she said that the women left in a hurry after seeing that Momo turned yandere as Momo herself turned back normal to her cheerful self and went back inside where she only see her fiancé.

Momo: where is our daughter?

Izuku: asleep she was tired and don't think I don't know about what you did not to long ago.

Momo:*yandere* well I have to show them that your mine and mine alone honey and besides.

As she walks up to him and kissed him as he kissed back as he slaps her ass which made her even more horny for him.

Momo: can we give Eri a sibling I really want to give her one.

Izuku: we will on our honeymoon ok dear?

Momo:*yandere*I want it now

Izuku:wait what

Soon she dragged him to the room and let's just say they had a magical night where Izuku was magically drained from his yandere fiancé which he somewhat allowed due to not wanting to die from her and to say the least he enjoyed it as well. As such after they had their fun of nights they went to sleep as they both were filled with love and compassion.

Back at Ua everyone just now realizing that the traitor is still there due to someone being a dumbass in going back into Nezus office and getting of what's left of the documents but didn't know that the cameras were rolling.

Awase: this is a piece of cake to bad that these so called hero's are to stupid to know that I framed him with the LOV.

Soon the portal opened up as Awase see Shigaraki come threw with his hand out as Awase gave him the rest of the documents which Awase still doesn't know that the cameras are rolling but soon he looked at it and smirked as he walked threw with Shigaraki threw the portal.

That's the end of this chapter I know it's short but I got nothing left for this chapter